Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Whether god has diminished me lately or man I do not know which - but it's actually ok pry better for me................

Update video 8/18/2022 looking like Rebel Wilson................................ignore super "do gooder" me from 2013. Because look the race isn't to the swift ok.............
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
  I mean the race is often to those who read their bibles - basically. John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;"
Whether god has diminished me lately or man I do not know which - but it's actually ok pry better for me................Lately I feel like --------------------1 billion tall like minus.
I got finally a long prayer scarf though I giving liz the 10 dollars next like pry wednesday night cause brian at that point had put all his cash in the offering box already. (I just went up to liz's husband and told him I bring the 10 dollars next sunday or whatever!!!!!!!!!) 
  I was told the short one was not such the idea.................that it'd be like koby briant showing up in a marker t-shirt. I don't feel like koby briant though lately at all...........feel really really really dinky lately. It's idiotic but I think sometimes even though I know god gives me what to say on like every single blog post........................I like sometimes idiotically buy "my own hype" I buy into it a bit, tell myself I'm something big and convince myself of that sometimes.......................
I am like of the dinkiest on earth for reals 
I am convinced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me a the foodbank this thursday volunteering : ) 
I think I have lost weight (haven't stepped on the scale for weeks though) and finally a hair net almost looks good on me ------------------ almost. 
  And I think god knows what's bestest for all us and he always has our best in mind.............if He knew I could abound and that that would be just fine for me...........I think that is maybe what god would do with me "abound me" --------- I suspect sometimes god knows I need sometimes to be humbled...........to be abased, so He allows for that to happen when that is need to. (my going theory)

Philippians 4:11-13

King James Version (KJV)
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping everyone's week is going good!
LOVE
Proverbs 19:17 "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.".................


0 comments:

Post a Comment