Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

confession, I have for awhile used matthew 23:26 as a excuse to not clean the outside of my cup - just you know focus on the inside solely......................

Sheri update 8/23/2022...........I made today this wreath 😁..........
confession, I have for awhile used matthew 23:26 as a excuse to not clean the outside of my cup - just you know focus on the inside solely......................Matthew 23:26 "Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also" And I honestly thought well if I'm continually working on the inside the cup what the outside matter????????????????
   But I guess the outside of ones cup might be like your bedroom or pick a room in your house................get's a bit cluttered and you know it and you can see the clutter - go pick up the laundry put it in the hamper etc. (course I actually LIKE AND ENJOY A BIT OF CLUTTER) like the outside of ones cup right it is supposed to eventually GET CLEAN!
   So what all this mean...............
I am wearing the long prayer scarf to church now but the thing drives me bats just like I thought it would
wearing long skirts to church
 I don't want to be like a disaster either in my cup or outside my cup (I do want to love people even my enemies..........have like you know good in my cup and like good on the outside my cup to - well techically I'd prefer the outside my cup a disaster but I am not my own I am bought with a price 1 Corinthians 6:20 "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's") --------- the air freshener art is there cause my brother he went through a bit of time (not a lot of time a bit) where his room was really messy, and instead of cleaning his room he kept adding the tree air fresheners like in the middle of his room just dangling down from the ceiling tons of air fresheners and the smell of pine hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha IT WAS KINDA AWESOME. He'd like go to the store to buy more tree's hahahahhahahahahahhahahah
------------ this only went on for like a few weeks or something though
    But during the week I still wearing knee length skirts that are loose fitting/leggings underneath because I go to the gym often I am a bodybuilder, I guess a person could go to the gym w/a really long skirt on???????????? But that'd be ruff especially the equiptment I use at the gym ----- aka like nearly everything at my gym : ) like I go clean down the whole row everytime.
Sheri 2022 no longer believes herself to be a earth scirge!
the world is just pretty cold
there are nice people still
the nice people have gone cold though
so nobody warm nowhere - just cold
bible said that would happen to..................
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."    
Currently though I am depressed about my earth scirge status - it's depressing to me, when you want more friends but you know you might not be able to get more friends.1 Corinthians 4:13 "Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are theoffscouring of all things unto this day."
  But surely miley cyrus is right in her latest video where she says "forget all the haters cause somebody loves ya" Miley is surely right about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am loved, I don't always feel it, I don't always experience it, but surely I am loved.............you are to whoever you is reading this. There is hope for us all..............as there should be.
  LOVE
Psalm 122:6 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee."


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are showing wisdom... :) I'll email you! E.

Post a Comment