Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

you can have all this world..........give me jesus.............

Update 9/6/2022.........................aka pic of bracelets I made this week 😁😂............ya children style bracelets I ain't tryin to be no friend with the world 👍
I'm getting so skinny.
(I bagged onions at the foodbank this last week : ) getting thinner : ) millimeters count : ) (I have to post up lots of pics of myself so they don't sing song 127 at church in the "zions harp" or if they do clearly I am not the one being "witch hunted"  (for those that don't know at their church song 127 has the words in it "flee when they appear" ---- it's a very witch hunty sort of song in my estimation..........and you do feel extremely witch hunted, when your at a church with maybe 20 people in it, and you aren't that """""""included""""""""" and they sing song 127 near every sunday with some apparent zeal and your the only one that might be a "outsider" that they could be singing that song about like there at their church)--- added a clause at end of this post concerning the idea of "witch hunting" - I wouldn't witch hunt anyone myself by the way, I'm like god I wish everyone would come to repentance Ezekiel 18:23 "Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?")
If you are into what's the latest thing the celebrities are up to is that a way in which people 2 Timothy 2:4 "No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life............." I don't know the answer this is something I'm pondering at the moment much.............................
2 Timothy 2:4 "No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier."
   I can't imagine knowing all the latest w/all the celebrities is actually going to help someone out spiritually. 
  This kinda both on topic and off, but this verse wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy caught my attention lately 
"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, 
but I have chosen you out of the world, 
therefore the world hateth you."
 I recogn I don't need to know what's the latest w/the celebrities, god has I much believe "but I have chosen you out of the world". Better I "redeem the time".........I love this whole section of verses a slew...................

Ephesians 5

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
   I listen to sermons near everyday at http://www.acsermonstreamer.com/ good "redeeming the time" I recogn : ) (for reals when it says in Ephesians 5:18 "..........."but be filled with the Spirit........" you get that by being in god's word) 
bestest add a song.....................................give me jesus.........you can have all this world..........give me jesus.............
LOVE
I hope though I didn't go to far in saying this last blog post that I don't want to be witch hunted with song 127 in zions harp..............................I ain't tryin to bite or devour the church or none that..............I merely just flat out don't like even the idea of maybe on the off chance that 2% of you might want to "witch hunt me" with song 127,
I ain't saying there isn't a place for song 127 THERE MIGHT BE...........cause I noted the bible does say there is a time to "cast away stones together"
Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;"
I prefer mostly just the gathering stones part of that there verse,
there is a time though to cast away stones I WOULDN'T WANT TO DO THAT THOUGH MYSELF,
and really to me casting away a stone and I'm talking like a solid chuck right....................that'd be a like last resort...................after I have tried and tried and tried and tried to save someone and they were just beating me to a pulp as thanks and you know not stopping and getting like much worse about it............actually they'd have to physically harm me as well pry............it'd be a last resort like ---------------------------
does god give up on some peoples out there?????????????????
does he want us to give up on people out there?????????????????????????????
Ezekiel 18:23 "Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?"

I myself rather have zeal and fire to save the lost, to point them to christ like to the extreme
WE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD
WHAT OTHER LIGHT IS THERE BESIDES JESUS??????????????? NONE
WE SHOULD SHINE OUT LIGHT
LOVE LOVE OUR ENEMIES
gather in
also the versions online of zions harp song 127 such as this one..........http://accwindsor.org/ZH/127.png very different then what is in the zions harp at the apostolic christian church of america these days..........I like the above version significantly more. Looks to of been many re-edits of many songs in the zions harp over the years............not sure all the songs were "improved" YIKES

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

nobody speaks well of me that I know of

my family the concensious is I'm a satanic uh ummmmm ummmmm

anyways

especially the apostolic christian church of america DOESN'T SPEAK AT ALL WELL ABOUT ME UNWELL THEY SPEAK VERY THEY HAVE SPOKEN MANY OF THEM VERY UNWELL ABOUT ME.................



0 comments:

Post a Comment