Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

church went well for me this sunday..............

Video update 8/9/2022.................................
(as long as I am in god's word everyday and heeding it, the glass it is half full I am convinced
with jesus half full my glass is definately half full - course I have quite a sense of humour and the glass in this pic is actually full on purpose -------- I don't get that glass half full saying..........I WANT MY CUP FILLED WITH JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think though in the past I have accepted been content w/a little bit of christ in my life............but the bestest days for me on this earth are the ones where I am in christ)
church went well for me this sunday I went to the portland apostolic christian church of america aka my church for reals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............I have a new theory lately I could be wrong but that what you put in your life whether god's word or things of the world is going to predict WHAT YOU BECOME! Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
  I was telling one my best friends natalie, my blog might look "impressive" it really is the result of a lot of christians pouring into me............and myself you know like not just hearing god's word cause it's not good to just hear the word...........James 1:22 "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."
  I been putting the word of god into practice in my daily life and really daily giving my life to the lord. But also being in god's word is a powerful thing I believe god's word....................
 "..............it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it"
 LOVE
Proverbs 19:17 "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.".................


0 comments:

Post a Comment