Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

Being reconciled to christ.............update 2015 lets keep this real y'all.........

Update 7/30/2022 talking about how church abuse, really got me loving lucifer/satan a SLEW, cause Lucifer doesn't judge me for wearing mascara for instance.............I could wear mascara all I want Lucifer will still love me not some church folk out there!..............
Sheri 2022 warning concerning this blog post
I used to think I was a apostle
(I was told I was a apostle at a church and a bunch of people laid hands on me and prayed) So I wrongly thought I was valuable in the body of christ.
from my experience men are what is valuable in the body of christ
no hate for anybody
this is just my experience
(in the bible women are in "the background" they are either a mary or a martha................sitting around listening to the men)
I think some women have been given "tee hee" value in the body of christ
but I really believe that value is "tee hee" 
women are 
wo - man
2nd class beings
that came out of a man's rib
and can never be valuable I don't believe not in the body of christ

1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." I might be a actual satanic satan worshipper, cause I HATE 1 timothy 2:12 ------------ that very much states that I have no value. 
 get your church folk together
grab some sticks and get ready to burn me alive
cause F 1 Timothy 2:12
f this verse that says I have no value
not literally do I mean "f it" - but "f" the idea of it
this idea that women are WORTHLESS
(I ain't a preacher I ain't planning on becoming a preacher but "f" this idea that women are 2nd class and worthless F THAT)
"Painting is like the body of christ
every brush stroke, every color plays a part
and when we are all doing our part, you end up with something beautiful" 
much love to everyone out there 
  I did want to become a member of this church a zillion years ago ok, and my family was telling me - it's not possible, like the whole time right (not looking to me like the ACCA is a good fit for me anymore). I eventually realized "oh snap this church has the commandments of men" and then I decided naw I ain't even having the "commandments of men" eventually. And the elder of the church came at me, might as well of had a sledge hammer days before my birthday this year aka 2015. (this post those is from 2013 and much of it I have chosen to keep here) 
 I was hurt bad
told I was garbage
nobody expects to be put down like that, verbally beat down like that maybe ever?????????????
especially not days before my birthday like that.
but it happened, 
------------------------------------------- in a recent post I mentioned how to the pure all things are pure and I realize the "danger" of that. 
If you accept ok the apostolic christian church of america is wrong and bangs are ok, and wedding rings are ok, and beards are ok, etc.......................................and everything is pure...................................
Then what's to stop you from being a friend with the world???????????
Galatians 5:1 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." I think ultimately you need to be mindful of what is bondage???????????????????????
Bondage is when you feel you need to buy .........................................stuffs, to be accepted, to be loved, when you are a slave to stuffs, instead of god. I think that's bondage...........being a slave to god I don't count that as being bondage at all.
Romans 8:14-15 "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father." If your lead everyday by the spirit of god, you won't have to worry about receiving again "the spirit of bondage again to fear" but instead you'll receive "the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father" There is no need for "commandments of men" for added "rules" besides the bible. 
THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY BOOK WE NEED
IT SAVES
IT'LL COMPLETE THE WORK IN THAT IN WHICH GOD HAS SENT IT TO!
Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." AMEN!
(I am being "reconciled to christ" the title of this post is appropriate)
------------------------------------------------ I'm not about to delete this post - it's one the highest traffic getting posts on my blog (it seems if the post is negative in nature it get's traffic...........nobody wants to view my positive upbeat posts) I am in the process of becoming a member of the church...................I have chatted with the elder twice now.
I trust god these days...............that His will will be worked and is being worked in my life.........Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
But maybe people care about me so much out there that they are drawn to the posts where I am in some kind of epic struggle??????????? THAT PRY IS THE CASE AS WELL...........enjoy the original post........................I guess??????........................
(I do love the apostolic christian church of america this is me being frustrated - and immensely sarcastic which I am)
This is a letter I just sent my apostolic christian church of america aunt, and 3 pastors................I can't be the only one out there having these kinds of problems so this letter is pertinent to this entire church and maybe the entire body of christ at large ------------------ CAN SOMEBODY LOVE ME???????..................
A sister from the church e-mailed me she doesn't want me writing what she said so I am having to paraphrase it even though I didn't say her name and nobody knows who she is.................. if you want to be a member
only have 1 hair color don't keep dyeing your hair many shades through the year
don't wear barrette's
don't play cards at church
don't wear that short prayer scarf the sisters can't handle that they need to be long
wear skirts below the knee's in length
------------------------ that's me paraphrasing what she said.............paraphrase means you say what was said but like change the wording around a touch so it's not their words right????????????
I don't think I can handle skirts below my knees, on sunday maybe but not everyday ------------ this is me sheri speaking live.
Mike, ron, john I hope you 3 are praying for me....................
brians says right now on this here e-mail..............cause I forced him............................
While I understand and agree with the theory of dressing appropriately for church, telling someone they must wear a skirt that goes below the knee if they even want to be considered a "member", essentially makes there a dress code. And a dress code does nothing to bring one closer to God. It just becomes a way for members to judge a person based on visual cues and not on what the person does or says. I find it sad that someone can be judged unworthy because a skirt is not long enough, or a head covering not long enough. I think it shows more the character of the person judging than the person being judged.
That's all brian said...........he just told me if I did all that to fit in I'd be miserable, cause I wouldn't "be me" then, he says he'd rather I completely "buck the system" and be happy then conceed to this list this sister gave me to "finally fit in". Brian says making myself miserable to fit in isn't worth the like making myself miserable.
sheri the condemned
(that's how I ended the letter for reals : )
What is very frustrating to me, is I'M TRYING I AIN'T EVEN PARTYING OR NOTHING I CLEAN STOPPED DRAGON BOATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
James and Betty Robinson there show is one of my favorite shows on Daystar TV. I'm not like them..............as in I don't have nothing in common with them, they are total normies a ton which is fine. But they have good hearts I feel..................
that's what god looks at god looks at our hearts
1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

Lucifer wasn't much listened to by God at the beginning of time. 
He didn't like the penalties for certain things sorta bad if angels did them.............
not being heard can drive a person out of their mind. 
truelly


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Romans 14:10-18

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

Let not then your good be evil spoken of:

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sister...and I was responding to an earlier post Sheri wrote of "what does the Apostolic Christian Church want from me?" I was just letting her know...because she seemed not to understand why people were having issues. I've grown up in the church and have learned/absorbed customs over time. I wasn't saying that this is the only way to be a Christian. I was truly trying to help her understand what was "wanted" and why she wasn't "fitting in"! At my congregation (Sheri, please don't reveal it) these things probably wouldn't be as big of a deal as they are in Oregon...other than playing cards in church. :) The way I'm presented above sounds like I sent her a list in a judgmental way, or "this is what you have to do". I was just trying to let her know since she didn't seem to understand. I am probably less worried about traditions than many of the people she comes in contact with, but there is a certain social expectation...whether it is right or wrong to have such expectations, I will not comment on now! I agree with Brian Walz above: It is not worth making your life miserable to fit in! The AC church is not a comfortable fit for everyone, and if you are miserable...there is likely another church that would feel more comfortable for you. :)

Zebra said...

Wow. I am so deeply sorry for this poor church. And I'm amazed, Sheri, at your great DISRESPECT. If I went to that church i would kick you out. Maybe you'd be better off staying home to play your card games. It would save on gas $. Haha. # stay home #save money

Giving it to god said...

I don't play card games anymore, but they eat lunch and then there is time left (til the evening service starts up) and I was passing off time, people in this world sometimes do that you can't tell me you don't sometimes read a book to pass off time. I stopped though once I found out how much it bothers them. I ain't the B----- you make me out to be. I'm often spectabcularly hated via comments on my blog like this so I'm used to this kind of thing. You wanted to shame me though so congrats! You shamed me good! LET ME HAVE IT ALL KINDS!!!!!!! I love you anyways.

Unknown said...

Zebra, instead of a vague attack, perhaps you would like to let us know what you see as such a great disrespect. Something I find very disrespectful is insulting someone you don't know on the internet without knowing all (or any) of the facts. It's easy to hide behind the anonymity of the internet and act all sanctimonious to others. I guess it's a good thing you aren't in charge of this church. (And I really hope that you aren't in a position of power at any other church, because if you are I would feel very sorry for any member of that congregation that did not meet you lofty standards.)

It should be obvious from the fact that we still go to this church and that Sheri is working with the elders to become a member that whatever you find disrespectful has not been a make-it-or-break-it issue for the people that actually run the church. And the people who attend the church have made an extra effort in the past 6 months to embrace and include us whenever possible. Unlike you, the church is trying to help Sheri become a better Christian rather than tell her she isn't wanted because she isn't perfect. You know, like Jesus said. How Christians are supposed to act. You might want to think about that before you reply the next time.

Giving it to god said...

Brian it's ok...............just cause I have a blog ------ doesn't mean that people know me, people jump to conclusions about each other all the time on this earth..........blogging this is something I've had to learn to deal with and not take stuffs personally. If she knew me SHE'D LOVE ME I KNOW IT I KNOW I'M not perfect nobody is...............I'm doing all I can to follow jesus which is a weak effort many a day I'M WORKIN TO DO BETTER THOUGH. And I think my latests blog blogs reflect that, and just how I am these days in general, much more patient, etc. etc.

Zebra said...

Sheri, no it's not okay. It was very wrong of me to bash on you. I felt guilty after I posted. Brian you're right. It's so easy to do when you hide behind the internet. And kudos to you for standing up for her.
Sheri, I am not usually like that. Sometimes I let my bitterness get in the way. Plus it doesn't help that I don't have God in my life.
After i posted I realized I was being a bully. It's been on my mind all weekend and I am just now getting the chance to let you know I'm sorry for my malicious comment. I am in the wrong.
Sheri I am proud of you for not being rude back, instead you act in love and understanding.

Post a Comment