Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

1 Peter 4:12-13 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you................" I am in this "fiery trial" time I believe..................

 Update 8/4/2022..........cleaning the house a lot..................pic of one of my "resurrection plants" after being in water for 1 day (it'll green out in 3 days) very pretty plant can live 200-250 years if cared for properly. And in the background is a bench I vacuum sealed 3 bags of pillows and sheets, one of the bags is full of sweaters, I big time recommend vacuum sealing bags.............
sheri 2022 says.............1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." --------- this verse might take 40+ years to happen in a christians life I have found from personal experience, if not longer............this worlds very judgy, very hateful, they don't want to love anybody. THEY WANT TO HATE EVERYBODY. Why??????????
why you ask
because their lives are so ruff that's why. 
"Everyone of them has a story to be told from the queen of england to the hounds of hell".............
don't let a 7 nation army hold you back yo's
1 Peter 4:12-13 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." I have decided people in general if they are like really following jesus, don't just end up BAMN loved welcomed much into a church...........this "fiery trial which is to try you" that I am experiencing right now MUST BE NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I recogn anyways. 1 Peter 4:12-13 it does exist must be the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Would the world ever to a person be like.....................oh ok you have a doily on your head, and a long skirt on, ok ok your a saint........................they going to PUT YOU IN THE COOKER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT???????????????????????????? 
 (turn the heat up maybe??????????????????) please apostolic christian church of america, don't turn the heat up to much I am a WEENY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   We went to a local amusement park today, the body of christ to me is like a carny game EXCEPT LIKE A CARNEY GAME YOU CAN WIN THE BIG PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!! Cause like at the carnivals sometimes, the odds aren't in ones favour really..................and they'll make it look easy. 
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." The word of god isn't like a carnival game, it will happen.......................after I have "suffered a while" god will "make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you"
  right now though I in a fiery trial ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
remember apostolic christian church of america I am a weeny
please don't turn up the cooker to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
The fiery trial of the apostolic christian church of america did end for me - it ended with the elder telling me I could never be a member of their church that I was the "worst person ever" 
cause I refused to heed "commandments of men" 
I refused to quit wearing wedding rings and mascara.
LOVE
1 John 3:17-18 "But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."


0 comments:

Post a Comment