Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

firefighters go into the fire to pull someone out, I think us christians should to...............

update 9/11/2022 it's wildfire season right now, and the air quality where I live is very bad, so I planted some plants........
And back in 2013 I was all upset that I wasn't being much paid attention to in a church with only like 20 people in it. But the apostolic christian church of america they do send me their spam e-mails and they do send food to their pregnant members (after they have the baby), and chop wood for their senior citizen members, so they are loving on people just I wasn't of the people they were loving on. And that's the scoop. They doin their thing. I doin mine below helping prisoners get bibles...................at bottom of page............
The words "May we flee when they appear" clearly visible in the hymnal that I sang from at the apostolic christian church of america for years.
firefighters go into the fire to pull someone out ----- I think we should to! Jude 1:22-23 "And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."
  My dislike of song 127 in the current edition used in the apostolic christian church of america IS ENTIRE. Cause I'd want christians to have "compassion, making a difference" on me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like if I was like so "off the mark" I wouldn't want them fleeing from me like what is written in song 127 of the current edition used at the apostolic christian church of america.
   Song 127 just isn't good for me anyways, cause like there was like 1 sunday where it was sang..................all that was there at the portland apostolic christian church of america that that song could've been aimed at..................was me my husband, the guy that helped pearls husband bob I pretty sure is his name into church ------- THAT WAS IT.
  That and one sunday, one the pastors from silverton said "sometimes we have a problem in the church" and he looked right at me (course he was right I was "a problem" cause I didn't believe in the "commandments of men" like they do).
   I'd be more comfortable if they didn't sing that song..................or not so often!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Nobody wants to feel like they are a freaking disease to run from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But being the scirge of the earth has been good for me, I've gained a lot of compassion for a lot of people out there ------------ THAT MAYBE NOT MANY CHRISTIANS WOULD HAVE COMPASSION ON.............some the zion harp 127 flee from them types.
  If you are going to church, and you are actively working hard to follow jesus PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE COMPASSION ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I'm not about to give up or draw back FAR FROM THAT! Eventually god will stablish, strengthen and settle me and perfect me.............I just gotta keep suffering in the flesh don't be buying stuffs.......................be denying myself taking up my cross and following jesus daily! Eventually god will step in.......................He will strengthen, stablish, settle and perfect me...................1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
  The thing with this world is, is it isn't something to love..............the things that people idolize and worship out there in this world MAN THEY AIN'T GREAT THEY AIN'T REALLY GOOD THEY AIN'T OF ANY REAL SUBSTANCE...................I'm saying the things of the earth ARE DUNG.......................the worth everything of value is in jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." The world isn't worth loving it's not.
   I don't like song 127 and it's been making me feel uncomfortable much at church, but I am determined to definately keep following jesus, keep at it..................I DON'T WANT TO BE A FRIEND WITH THIS WORLD, I don't want to love the world or the things of it ----------- I WANT MY HEART TO BE WITH GOD/JESUS!
  And love the brethren.......................look...............I love them, I not sure if they love me, maybe they do????????????????????
I was telling mike, ron and john aka 3 pastors of the church I ((((used to)))) e-mail every day. I was tellin them.................madonna's fire might be hard to put out......................she clean sings in the song "girl gone wild" that no on can put out her fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire................................(the fire is the lusts of her flesh ------------ it's a real fire Galatians 5:24 "And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.")
LOVE
"You were from a perfect world
a world that
threw me away today" - Marilyn Manson
(my rendition of "Coma White" by Marilyn Manson)
Matthew 25:36 "Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.".........
 To me Mattew 25:36 is about caring about the prisoners
we can "come unto the prisoners" many ways
via paying for bibles to be sent to them
or writing them letters
many ways
we should care
especially if we are proclaiming to be christians I believe


LsOSsss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri...this is E., your email friend. I don't see #127 the same ay as you! To me it's more like when someone is telling you about spiritual information...do they have the fruits of the Spirit? Is their teaching the truth...or watered down, added to, and/or just plain wrong? (Like Mormons, Catholics who might say to pray to Mary). To me it's a caution against being led astray...not telling people to look negatively at someone at church who is different! For example...the Mormons (sorry...don't want to be offensive if you have Mormon friends, but their doctrine is plain wrong)...the boys are so neat and clean cut, they have such good family structure, they have great community life...but their TEACHING is way off! (See verse 2 of the song.) Or people who look like Christians, talk like Christians...but are actually living sinful lives...or teaching doctrines that are incorrect.

Anonymous said...

And verse three...I really like it! Read the whole song again, thinking of it as a protection FOR you, not protection FROM you! E.

Post a Comment