Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Paul he had to suffer "great things" for jesus's name sake and I know I'm no different Acts 9:16...............not worried about it though..................

Update 9/18/2022....................
https://www.entrepreneur.com/business-news/the-way-we-respond-to-being-stared-at-may-reveal-how-much/296388
"""""Whether you stare someone down or look away is probably a reflex that you can't change.

A study from 2011, published in the journal Psychological Science, looked into how staring for dominance is automatic for humans, because it's how our evolutionary ancestors earned their places in their social hierarchies."""""" - By 

(getting skinny 😀)
Paul he had to suffer "great things" for jesus's name sake and I know I'm no different Acts 9:16...............not worried about it though..................Acts 9:16 "For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake." Even if I were to die for christs sake..........................I ain't worried, I'm prepared for that.
  I'm convinced a massive upswing in my life is going to happen I just gotta keep suffering in the flesh, just flat out NOT BUY NOTHIN, not watch the tv...................................1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all
grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." I think of it as a lusts of the flesh fast I am on............it's going to get me somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to live in this earth isn't gain..................Philippians 1:21 "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."
gain gain gain gain gain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gaingain gain gain gain
TO DIE IS GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO DIE TO THE FLESH LUSTS OF IT
TO DIE TO MY SELF WILL
 John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." This is stuffs I can do!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more I can love THE BETTER, THAT'S GAIN TO!
  So for those keeping score...................
the is currently 0 gain in me loving the world or the things in it
0 gain in being friends with the world
0 gain in living for myself
I fully trust god...........................that after I have "suffered awhile" He is going to "make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you"
Church went well today........................hope everyone's week is going good. 
LOVE
John 15:8 "Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples."


0 comments:

Post a Comment