Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

The bible it says you've crossed over to life when you love the brethren here's why I do love the brethren 1 John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death."

Update video: 11/1/2022 changing diet back to more near vegan if not completely vegan, greasy meat has did me in, it really has.................
Verses mentioned in video above..............Matthew 24:11-13 "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
The bible it says you've crossed over to life when you love the brethren here's why I do love the brethren 1 John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death."
   Like there are people in the church.......................aka mike, ron and john 3 pastors, these 3 have heard it all from me.............I trust mike, ron and john COMPLETELY. 
   But even outside of mike, ron and john..................people have had to forgive me in the church a lot...............man I just found out today that people can read entire conversations in e-mails unless you like click some button (I'm not always doin like solid - I WISH I WAS).
  I've been tryin so hard to not like gossip no more, I really have. Like never ever ever about like nobody................though I pretty sure that if you are "concerned" about someone in a e-mail and talking about your "concerns" then that isn't gossip then. If it's like coming from a place of "love" that's pry the difference - that's what I recogn. If your concerned about someone, I think then you are coming from a place of love - then that's actually like good conversation. Psalm 50:23 "Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God." It's surely something that I am working on.................1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;"
1 Peter 2:1 "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings," But we can be "concerned" about people I'm 100% about this.
  The world though does gossip, they do speak evil about people..................it's real hard for me.........................to have been around people for so long that "gossiped" BIG TIME, like spoke so much evil about so many people..............to switch gears and just talk good about people IT'S A FULL OUT BATTLE FOR ME FOR REALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
  I would say that maybe somedays I talk to much, but I think that it is very possible for a person to talk a slew and "ordereth his conversation aright" I'm 100% this is possible and am determined to do this and become a brita water purifier, just clean come out...................................(plus I won't lie, I'll get less busted on earth if my conversation is good ------------ but you know god's watching I gots to think about that to AND FEAR GOD AS I SHOULD)
  Look I full know ok Hebrews 12:23 "To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect," That "just men made perfect" they ain't gossiping, they ain't ever talking no smack about nobody, not even a little bit not even in fun, cause sometimes I'll talk smack that way or a bit of smack but thinkin to myself well I ain't meaning it in a bad way......................the "just men made perfect" they pry just talk a bunch of bible verses CAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT'S LEFT aka "so be ye holy in all manner of conversation" that is THAT IS THE GOAL, and I need and I want to shoot for that more, cause I don't want to be "busted" not just with people but with god to cause I pry get busted a touch with god to if I'm "gossiping". 
This whole section, I'm taking some note of tonight while I'm you know BUSTED AT THE MOMENT..................

Psalm 50

20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God. 
  God ain't like us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself" brita purifier myself that's the plan, britaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, britaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 24/7 britaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 Hope you alls week is going good! 
 

   LOVE
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.".....................


0 comments:

Post a Comment