Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

taylor swift is right, "being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind" AMEN I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!.............

Sheri 10/16/2022 update....................I'm wearing headcoverings lot more now, cause I not only like "feel" other people's energy cause I'm a empath......................and I can more then read faces, so sounding happy and smiling around me won't work. I TAKE ON OFTEN THE FEELINGS clean energy of people around me. Well wearing a headcovering prevents that I've found. 
IT'S HORRIBLE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW
Let me put you onto the "tea" 
many more people are depressed then what you all think mmmmmmm hmmmmmm
and they is STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED out
and many of them are like actually a touch bugging out of their minds right now but hiding it really well
(for me to have "that" in me, on me everyday is to much, or anymore at all even) 
Isaiah 57:18-20
18 I’ve seen their ⌞sinful⌟ ways, but I’ll heal them.
I’ll guide them and give them rest.
I’ll comfort them and their mourners.
19 I’ll create praise on their lips:
“Perfect peace to those both far and near.”
“I’ll heal them,” says the Lord.
20 But the wicked are like the churning sea.
It isn’t quiet,
and its water throws up mud and slime.
   sheri again ---------- It could be that most people are "wicked" out there and me as a empath if I don't have a headcovering on I'M PICKING THAT UP YIKES. But it could also be THE OPPOSITE. Cause even christians if they going through real bad stuffs sure they might have peace some...................they could very well have tons of stress THAT I'D PICK UP ON, sadness etc. etc. 
Terrible time to be a empath.
ps if fellow empaths are reading this ------ I find wide headbands also work.......for reals.
taylor swift is right, "being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind" AMEN I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!.............((PPS..........don't judge taylor swifts glamour shot here...................people much to buisy in my estimation judging out there when they needs ta be loving each other so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
  ..................pray for people you see "struggling" out there!!!!!!!!!!!!
  This verse stood out to me this morning................ Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." The words "SO SHINE" that really gripped me this morning.
   This weekend I'm going pry to a fundraising type garage sale : ) like you know ON PURPOSE, for a lady that's battling cancer.
  Be good to each other please do that! Listen to taylor swift, cause she right!
  In the event anyone cares.................I am currently buisy staining the fence in my backyard.............
I'm keepin it real real real right now..................people out there they can talk smack about each other, they could hate on each other............but you want to make a impact on this earth LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Matthew 5:16 
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
LOVE
So um I like to donate to my enemies the "Apostolic Christian church of America's" charity "Harvest call" not only cause the bible says to love your enemies. BUT I'M SNOOPY................they are having kids GALORE...................at least in silverton oregon......................I get their harvest call e-mails..................
It's been near every week for a few years there's been baby e-mails, alright sometimes it's repeat for the same baby. That's still sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many babies. But then you go to see how many church members there are in silverton IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME AMOUNT pretty much besides sometimes the number is lower then others but it's always around 350ish whatever people. 
I am snoopy
1 billion
it is what it is



0 comments:

Post a Comment