Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Instead of hate one another, let's pray for one another, HOPE, for one another. Cause some tree's take longer to bear fruit! (which I speak about in this blog post) Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.".............

The worst song maybe to ever be written in christianity...............a song I dislike a mega ton amount..................
https://www.zionsharp.info/127-prove-ye-every-spirit.html
Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."
John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;"
Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
WHEN PEOPLE FLEE FROM YOU DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT
THEY FLEE'D FROM LAZARUS TO safe to say 
(the beggar in the bible, that ended up in abraham's bosom)
FLEE TO JESUS!
Matthew 11:27-29 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."
Appologizing in 2013 did not work. And in my experience song 127 in zions harp is about fleeing people because the lyrics literally speak about fleeing when certain people appear. And therefore song 127 of the zions harp is HORRIBLE I DO NOT TAKE BACK MY OPINION OF THAT HORRIBLE WRETCHED NOT CHRISTIAN AT ALL, SUPER JUDGY AND HATEFUL SONG.
If you go to the previous 2 blog posts I've been going on and on about song 127 the current version in the zions harp at the apostolic christian church of america and my dislike for it.............it pry was a "cut" with the "scissors" Did I destroy the apostolic christian church of america in that NO, wasn't me with like the knife stab stab stab BUT IT WAS STILL A CUT THAT I COULD'VE NOT DONE instead..............but you know somedays I think I do need to do something stupid so I can learn something (and/or somedays god lets me do something stupid so I can learn something????????)
http://www.acsermonstreamer.com/
09/01/13   Taylor Sunday PM Bros. Scott Wegman/Kent Heimer 1 Samuel 28 & 2 Peter 3Listen  Download
  David was very young a king, unskilled at war, saul was apparently the war mack much older, and it
ended up david being like lauded by the people more in song as some spectacular warrior............saul then was out to kill david.....................................
1 Samuel 24:5-6 "And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because
he had cut off Saul's skirt. And he said unto his men, The Lord forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, theLord's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the Lord"
david did the thing to do,
if the lords annointed come up after you out of jealousy don't even cut a bit off their clothing I think somedays I do nearly cut off a bit of clothing and I want to cease from doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  And I relate more to david then I do to saul in this story...........but I imagine this story is useful for both the sauls out there and the davids. (I'm young, I'm young real young, and I think god has and is doing a slew with me AND I'M REAL YOUNG)
This verse was way good to hear in the above sermon to................................
2 Peter 3:14 "Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless."
  ppps........................if you all could pray I get a job, I need to work much harder and I want to work much harder to truelly lay down my life.........and deny myself and take up my cross and follow jesus daily and a job any old job will help me do that ---------- will make it easier for me I'm saying. (I been keeping buisy, but I am weak I am surely weak)
LOVE
1 John 4:17 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."
Jesus loves
his enemies
the prostitutes
the homeless
people in general!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment