Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2013

I have learned love is indeed "patient" cause paul it took his whole life to "finish the race"....................

Update 10/4/2022 Sheri 2022 believe's this is the patriarchy that we live in "HIS" story ---------- history ----------- God's STORY
it's one where men have the power
most the time
I challenge my supposed "disabilities" as a girl
for my bible says..................

Galatians 3:27-29

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
  baptised into Christ
and I didn't walk out of that water
a weak
girly girly girl
in the patriarchy
The beast inside of me
is gonna geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ya
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ya
Am I good enough for you?
ep doesn't matter
CAUSE I'M A BEAST!

(my latest painting, it's not quite done, paintings take patience to, second pic is it almost done I think minus the paint on the birds beak has ran yie) 
I have learned love is indeed "patient" cause paul it took his whole life to "finish the race"..........oooooooooh poor girly sheri 2013 needing people to be patient pssssssssssss sheri 2013 join the dark side be thor BE THOR SHERI 2013 ---------- DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEIR PATIENCE AND/OR LOVE -------- WORRY ABOUT HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE AND HOW POWERFULER YOU NEED TO BE - BE THOR SHERI 2013 BE THOR ..........sometimes I'll mistakingly get thinking 1 Corinthians 4:10 "We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised." I'll get thinkin everyone out there is near perfect but..........THEY GOT FAULTS OUT THERE.............and then I'll get all upset when someone somehow "offends" me right and idiotically try and make it into some big big thing..................that person was pry just having a "off" day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait love is merciful to right wait let me look this up...........................well I think mercy is all implied in this.......................1 Corinthians 13:4
"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up," if your going to "suffereth long" your going to be showing mercy right?????????????
2 Timothy 2:24 "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach,patient," Most us are works in progress out there, like what pry like uh 80% of us besides like 20% of like probably some 80-100 year olds that have "finished the course".....................that's what I recogn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  You might get a few bad brush strokes on a painting but if you don't give up you will eventually probably have a decent painting anyways.................success................................Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
LOVE
psssssssssssssssss real husband who has threatened to lock front door to my house and car doors as of 10/4/2022 though nobody believe's me that you even exist and I quote you "jumanji baby" .........................
jumanji
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
when god is fixin to bless someone
He's gonna bless them
even if it ruins your whole entire eternity


0 comments:

Post a Comment