Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

"orderething my conversation aright" Psalm 50:23 "Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God."

Update 11/11/2022: I left being a moderator of the apostolic christian church of america facebook page, cause THEY WERE FLEEING IN DROVES, cause I'm hated by that church so badly. It's good it's good 0% of them replied to none of my recent posts on the apostolic christian church of america facebook page - instead many of them left the page. It add's believability to what I was saying that I was being treated very very very poorly at the apostolic christian church of america (cause my husband though he saw me a few times run to the bathroom crying...........after people were super mean to me ---------- he thinks that I didn't really want to leave that church????????????????). I was desperate to leave that church so desperate I knew there was 0% way I could become a member of that church, and if I tried to become a member of that church that would get me out of that church somewhere I was treated better I WAS RIGHT. It worked, except I wasn't expecting the main elder to yell at me 30 minutes telling me I'm the worst person ever, but then I asked why and he had nothing to say. 
my latest diamond painting is now finished 😀👍
This one is my favorite so far. Due to all it's sparkle xoxoxooxo
and the drills (diamonds) were large so I had no problem laying them down on the canvas evenly. 
So not only is this my sparkliest diamond painting, it is my most "evenly diamonded" painting. 
The colors of the image are great. 
this whole diamond painting is A-1
costed me $3.99 on amazon 
(course I got most everything I say in this post ya all it from the apostolic christian church of america ------------- probably the very pastor I listened to few minutes ago either read my latest blog posts or heard about them............I love this church - I love the whole body of christ)
"orderething my conversation aright" Psalm 50:23 "Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God."
Like a ex-smoker day 2 smack talking free : ).................this verse stood out to me to tonight w/the sermon I listened to of the church online.................
Matthew 15:13 "But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up." That stood out to me to, ya I done talking smack no do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the tares they going to be plucked up THEY SPEAK EVIL, THEY DO THAT THEY DO THIS "EVIL SPEAKING" STUFFS) 
  THIS WHOLE SECTION OF VERSES SPOKE SO MUCH TO ME TONIGHT...................James 3:11-18 "Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."
 You can order your conversation aright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So just the good comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T NEED TO ONE DAY BE "ROOTED UP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Ephesians 4:31 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:" put away the "evil speaking"
SO I DON'T NEED TO BE ONE DAY "rooted up"!!!!!!!!
And also I have pretty well decided......................a heart change is needed.............the bible it says...........Proverbs 4:23 "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." When I have "spoke evil" it's been a result of my own pride.....that needs to be done away with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."
 Titus 3:2 "To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men." 
LOVE
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."................




0 comments:

Post a Comment