Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

I thankful just to be in the body of christ...............being a part of it, is pretty awesome somedays for me...............

Update 10/25/2022 I have no church I really belong to, I'VE TRIED. 
I've also tried, bowling in a bowling team, tole painting club 2-3 years I did that, colored pencil club, 3 years dragon boating, book club etc. 
This is the song that "speaks to me" tonight...............
REM says..............
""""""When your day is night alone (hold on, hold on)If you feel like letting go (hold on)If you think you've had too muchOf this life, well hang on"""""""""
I'm pretty, I'm talented, I'm what is supposed to be a "success" it don't none of it add up unless this world is a hateful cold place. 
but I'll "hang on" REM
(I really like m&m's - making blog art you know the easy way : )
I thankful just to be in the body of christ...............being a part of it, is pretty awesome somedays for me...............there's been days where I've tried to make myself into something "big" For what????????????????????????? Philippians 2:3 "Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves."
   As people were esteeming me and each other highly this sunday at apostolic christian church of america in silverton I thought - ya this is how it's supposed to be!!!!!!!
 Psalm 84:10 "For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness." A dink spot I have in the body of christ, but one I'm thankful for. (it's truelly a dink spot.................1 Corinthians 4:10 "We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.")
  For a long time I battled this stuffs........................................
Ephesians 4:31-32 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
  It never brought anything good..........none the anger did, none the evil speaking did, none that!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that people will know that various churches are jesus's disciples cause they will be the churches.................."...........And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you" that is so much better to forgive one another etc. 
   Sunday this is a mush moment ok...........................I have like a few mush moment blog posts of complete mush........................EVEN THE SILVERTON CHURCH THIS SUNDAY FELT LIKE "FAMILY" TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think that's how church is supposed to feel........................Matthew 12:50 "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."
   Though I'm nearly related to a big claglomerate of both the silverton and portland and further then that, of the apostolic christian church of america, went to Robert Millers funeral this sunday BEST FUNERAL I HAD EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, he was my aunt ginny's like brother or cousin........one those two I forget which. Like I do remember Bob and pearl being at family get togethers on my mom's side the family when I was a kid.
  But like the whole church is feeling like family to me lately.........like the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!! Just happens to be a certain percentange that might be largish, I am actually related to : ) you know in some round about way or another : ) John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."
  My love for the apostolic christian church of america has just grown overtime.............as is my love for jesus......................................
  LOVE
This church is about to build a medical center, looks to be a small one, but in a very needed place in Israel and is a good church to donate money to I believe........................
https://jentezenfranklin.org/


0 comments:

Post a Comment