Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2018

It should still be ok to be pretty, my problems with this label of "jezebel spirit' that appears to be put upon most pretty women, girls, ladies out there (by some people).........................

It should still be ok to be pretty, my problems with this label of "jezebel spirit' that appears to be put upon most pretty women, girls, ladies out there (by some people). It's dangerous to put people in labels like that. Bible says you will know them by "their fruit" not whether they are wearing makeup or not, or jewelry or not Matthew 7:20 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." --- talking to you to apostolic christian church of america "commandment of men" wedding ring banned church attenders (you can't be a member of their church and have a wedding ring on I tried, and even henna wasn't allowed cause the elder said it's a "tattoo" even though henna isn't a tattoo, henna washes off in 2 weeks).
  This "jezebel spirit" um doctrine that is out there, to me it really feels like a full out attack against women, it really does. Do I believe the jezebel spirit exists, ya I do...............................I may of even experienced it a touch impersonating marilyn monroe getting "a bit to into the character" and by character I don't mean marilyn monroe the person, I am instead meaning "Marilyn Monroe" the character SHE WAS OFTEN PORTRAYING to the public. I may of had a moment where I was like "whoa this isn't even me right now".
   The bible it does say....................Luke 9:25 "For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?" It is possible to put on some "character" and """""""gain the whole world""""" being in that character (maybe "lose yourself" in the process, but then again maybe not, I don't believe marilyn monroe lost herself at all.........................I believe she was a good person who made some bad choices in life...................and I wish her life could've been better).
   The "lure" of the world, it is real, let's none of us pretend it isn't. And I believe it is enticing. How many of us - be honest right now - how many of us haven't viewed that tv show "lifestyles of the rich and the famous" in the 80's-90's (or home tours on you tube) all those mansions and fancy cars and sat there and thought to ourselves "mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that would be nice to have all of that"???????????? -------------- WE PRY ALL HAVE! 
   There is a real "tempation" out there, not just to women, to men as well (I think it drives at least some of the men in bodybuilding - probably on a subconscious level and not even a conscious level) if I just have enough muscles, if I'm just a bit thinner..........................I to then can have all of that.
   (I don't want to sit here and say ------ hey earth don't have 0 ambition none of you) Cause I understand, wanting to have nice things in life I sure do! I understand wanting to better yourself which health could be a part of that, looks could be a part of that cause this culture is looks obsessed.....................looking a little better could feasibly make it easier to get the job one wants (I can't say for certain.................but what I can say is the idea of making makeup and jewelry "evil" it just isn't going to work out Titus 1:15 you will have a diminished life potentially if you don't "keep up some") And jesus came that we not be homely losers John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
  My advice instead is to try and not make a god, of your looks, or your muscle like in your mind right, in your heart..............
Deuteronomy 6:14 "Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;"

   I haven't tried as hard as I could impersonating marilyn monroe, and so.................I'm probably never going to get a gig ever. It's fine, cause I don't want to "go after other gods" 
and I'm not saying marilyn monroe is a god
I'm saying there is this glam idea right
that may very well be a god
🎞📽Hollywood📽🎞
This blog post was inspired after watching this you tube video that I could COMPLETELY 1 BILLION PERCENT RELATE TO......................................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS8YcqeTg_Y
   Ps.............back to just my normal hair, cause my fake hair, apparently I am hell on fake hair, and it looks like roadkill by now my fake hair does. Didn't even take long, maybe a month. RIP fake hair. 
  Suffering in the flesh............................it is supposed to be hard, you know it is called suffering!!!!!!!!
2 Corinthians 1:7 "And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation."
  What does my flesh want, what does probably a lot of our fleshes want, oh lets not be in denial.............................sing it ashlie tisdale who I love 💖💖💖💖💖💖 (my blog isn't about hating or bashing on anybody............not even the apostolic christian church of americanians naw..................I just trying to wake the apostolic christian church of america up, that they've been suckered into keeping a "commandment of men" with that their MEN BANNED AKA commandment of men wedding rings are forbidden thing)
 Have a great week earth!
LOVE


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment