Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dear rest of the body of christ, public service announcement, love all gays and lesbians please, some them and nobody could know which ones really are INTERSEX................this happens out there...................

Dear rest of the body of christ, public service announcement, love all gays and lesbians please, some them and nobody could know which ones really are INTERSEX................this happens out there...................
  Sometimes we could think we are looking at a girl right............but in god's eye's that might potentially be a boy (it happens).
  I myself am fully a girl, fully a girl right, but I've sat and scratched my head real good (not on steroids NEVER, never, and my voice drops as if I am on steroids --- it happens pretty often, and I continually have a slew of muscle on me that would usually only happen on a girl shooting up the steroids, and I never have taken 000000000000000 steroids). I'd like to make it very clear, I've given birth to 2 daugthers, I am a girl. But......................

 on both of my hands my ring finger is significantly longer then my index finger, which means in the womb I was exposed to more testosterone then estrogen. 

  I for sure have more of a "male personality" well no wonder apparently little baby me was just swimming in testosterone! I like though girly stuff, I like shopping for clothes girly clothing, and natural "marilyn monroe" makeup I'm well into, love marilyn monroe 💖💖💖💖💖💖
This photo was taken today, my biceps flexed are always 
rock solid - no fat in the above photo that is TONS OF MUSCLE
at the moment cause I ain't been working out past 2 weeks or so at all, 15 inches unflexed 
(but usually I'm at 17 inches)
well I bestest not admit to how large my biceps have actually gotten so............
  My legs are also unusually buff like all the time!!!!!!! Anyways, I making a real point right now, I don't recommend judging any gays or lesbians bible says........................
1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
  It's fine that pastors really preach out there! And the bible does say Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
   Also............
1 Corinthians 6:8-10 "Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
   Please just love gays and lesbians and don't judge them.......cause there are "grey" areas out there that some people are very much in. 
   Intersex people are a very small % of the population, but they do exist. There are indeed times you could think your looking at a guy, and you are actually looking at a girl..............this phenomia exists out there. 
   And then....................there are people that have problems with "gender identity" and it ain't even their faults really. Sometimes it's clean the environment they are in that might make them feel the need to identify as a girl or a boy.............sometimes their "intersex" and dealing with gender identity issues over that. 
  I watched a you tube video recently about people coming back around to their real sex identity, sometimes people need to work through all these feelings they have. (that's the bestest I going to explain that)
   LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Proverbs 10:12 "Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins."
Have a great week earth!
I love this song so much, has actually 0% to do with this blog post but I apparently think like a man, sooooooooooo I love this song..............
ya I do completely love this song......................
  


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment