Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Video blog post: I thank god that life has been a struggle for me, because if everything was easy for me --- maybe in that event I wouldn't even go to church or pray or "wait upon the lord".........................

Video blog post: I thank god that life has been a struggle for me, because if everything was easy for me --- maybe in that event I wouldn't even go to church or pray or "wait upon the lord".
  If you are in my boat in life 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" You may be like me, hated to wazuuu God is mighty, and His word is true all it, including 1 Peter 5:6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Your "day" may not be here yet, but if you just hang on and stay humble I do believe it's coming!!!!!!!!!

 This here in my song choice for this blog post, I'm in a mary poppins mood at the moment (which some people might judge me over, probably the same people that literally want people to sadistically burn in the everlasting flames of hell forever.........😏that's the one eyebrow cocked in the air emojii cause I think that is real bad if you want people to burn horrendously in the eternal flames of hell forever even your worst worstest worstest's enemy ever if you want that to happen to them I think that's real bad Tim).
  
  I don't believe there's no "turning of shadow" with god though naw. Bible's true all of it! James 1:17
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." From my earth perspective, people burning in hell some them in pain agony, crying to god for help forever, and yes god's mercy never ends it's true. For even hell to happen in my mind, that's not good!
  I don't think like god..............Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord." I clearly do not think like god because in my mind hell is 100% a bad idea, instead there should be nice jail complexes, with some sort of town for the "reformed" to go to that maybe isn't heaven cause they could never be holy enough to be in god's presence, I imagine like a pretty nice town.
  Lucifer ya I totally want him to win armageddon 100% (Jesus is lord, christ savior who came to save us all, I have no problems with jesus ----------- I just don't want him to win armageddon no way, lucifer needs to win πŸ˜€).
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment