Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2018

All races of people that aren't jews - God I assure you doesn't want to leave you behind either...............

All races of people that aren't jews - God I assure you doesn't want to leave you behind either...............
Page that wasn't talked about last night at bible study (I was actually all ready to say something last night).............
   At the baptist church down the street my family and I go to on sundays and I go to bible study at, this bible study is "she reads truth" is the company of the book ""Joy to the world advent 2017"" is the title (page 28 is the page that was skipped, or well to be exact the person leading the bible study last night had the page open to 28, but she was talking about something other then what was written on page 28 and then just flipped that page over to the next page which is detailing "prophesies of jesus's birth" ------------ I'm not going to say it was outright skipped, maybe accidentally skipped? - or just a page to uncomfortable that's my going theory for the non-jews of my church to read). And it says on one of the 1st pages that it uses mostly the "christian standard bible".
  ps.............ya advent is something I don't do...................for me lighting in the menorah in a christian way, hanukkah is the holiday involving lighting candles that has meaning to me (advent they do light 1 candle, but I'm not sure what that 1 candle even means...............though I guess it means the light jesus brought to the earth...............................plug your ears messianic jew about to say it -- why don't you all just light a menorah?)
  Anyways the christian standard bible translation of Jeremiah 23:4 "I will raise up shepherds over them who will tend them. They will no longer be afraid or discouraged, nor will any be missing.” This is the Lord’s declaration."
   To say I love that translation of that verse is a ridiculous understatement. "They will no longer be afraid or discouraged, nor will any be missing" Many days I feel like I'm on the biggest milk carton of eternity right, my face everywhere ------------- and yet I'm "missing". I'm saying I often don't feel a part of things really.
   Take hope non-jew people's..........................
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9 is for everybody that verse is. I know it's the stable "gentile" bible verse, that most everyone quotes.............what can I do???????????? It's is also my "go to" quote that to the non-jews bible verse just like it is the main "go to" for a lot of the non-jews themselves 2 Peter 3:9 is. A verse quoted often, but still god's heart in the matter 2 Peter 3:9 is. I'll alot it isn't a fancy awesome promise from god that none of you will go missing such as what is writing in Jeremiah 23:4 the "christian standard bible" version but even kings james translation is AWESOME Jeremiah 23:4 "And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the Lord." ---- if you are "missing" that's about the same as lacking, if you don't have so much fellowship for instance.......cause you know your missing (your walking around everyone see's you --------- whilst on the largest milk carton of eternity...................................)

   Right now the fullness of Jeremiah 23:4 hasn't happened yet......................getting there - definatly heading in that direction. But at the moment, I could be "lacking" I feel I often am, many days I have to struggle so much to even draw near to god...............I don't think it should be THAT large of a struggle. But what can I do???????? 
  In a time where sermons are probably watered down (I ain't flat out saying most sermons are watered down just - probably) when your left lacking some potentially. Jeremiah 23:4 "And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them:.........." I believe when your really fed, you won't be lacking, aka the fullness of jewemiah 23:4 "And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the Lord."
   Marilyn Monroe said 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗:
(love, love, love marilyn monroe)
"Give a girl the right shoes, and she'll conquer the world" 
   How many of us are really equipped out there? Did you know god wants us to have armor on????????????? Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." The "evil day" is coming are you ready?
  It's time to get "armed up" with the word of god, it's time that pastors really preach REALLY PREACH. 
 Jeremiah 23

1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.

2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the Lord.
   There are pastors that clean on purpose "destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture" verse 2 of Jeremiah 23 "and driven them away, and have not visited them"...............................how many of us have had pastors come to our homes out there????
  I've never had a pastor come to my house ever.  - SHOULD THEY?
  Jeremiah 23 verse 2...........potentially points to the fact that pastors maybe should be going to the homes of their congregation members, and caring that much. 
   The bible does point to the care and the love that a shepherd is supposed to have.......................(not saying pastors don't have that, but they pry should step things up though, that god might not be happy with their current "effort level" and Jeremiah 23 verses 1-2 is pointing to the fact that there are indeed many pastors out there that god is very upset with!!!!!!!! FACTS Jeremiah 23 verse 1-2 exists)
Luke 13:34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!" Luke 13:34 is indicative of the love that is supposed to exist in a shepherd...................this loving desire god has to gather Jerusalem gather us together, under His wings, and not only protect us but GREATELY LOVE US! 
 Luke 15:4 "What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?" Again Luke 15:4 indicates great care a sheperd is supposed to ideally have for his flock. 
  Whether your jew or gentile, the WISH OF GOD IS STILL THE SAME........basically............that none would perish! He is the ultimate sheperd god is in my mind, sheperds love
sheperds care deeply
or THEY DO IF THEY IS GOD!
(Some you pastors out there needs to step it up - I ain't naming names ok, only god knows which one's of you needs to step it up - but for sure some of you very much do)
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
one of my favorite "Just Dance 2018" songs......love dancing to this one.......💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗


0 comments:

Post a Comment