Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

starting to figure out how bad friendship with the world really would be for me.......................

Update 9/30/2022 I've been lifting weights more then usual and drinking protein shakes everyday which isn't the norm for me (I really am a natural hulk, natural bodybuilder, but you know probably I am probably a Nazarene.......I BELIEVE I'M A NAZARITE AT ANY RATE LIKE I AM CONVINCED......my hair when it's short my muscles are less..........long as I have midback length hair.......this is the result.....................
I've skinnied down, think all the women near my age (aka near menopause) have freaked me out about weight gain so bad..............so bad. 
Major health tip for the day. Like if you read this this info could save your life FOR REALS. Did you all know people are magnesium deficient out there? OH YA!
Did you also know if you take a epsom salt bath (I've heard every other day, and I myself find a epsom salt bath daily to be overkill) it'll restore magnesium to your body - which helps your heart...................which heart attacks etc. is like #1 killer of women I heard - OH YA. 
https://health.clevelandclinic.org/7-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-epsom-salt/
(one my apple trees in above pic, chalked with apples pry going to see if people at church want apples sunday --------- I have 3 apple tree's and I have more apples then what I could eat in a entire year --------- started slicing them and putting them in zip lock baggies and freezing them but this a lot of apples.................pry'll give some to a foodbank as well such are my going plans : )
starting to figure out how bad friendship with the world really would be for me.......................somedays I'll think "ah the tv ain't that bad the world ain't that bad --------- it's cute mostly actually".........naw myself naw
  I was listening to christian radio last night cause I was having a bad time being able to sleep - real bad. What you put into your life =========== IS WHAT YOU GOING TO REAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the world isn't as "cute" as I would sometimes think it is...............1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." THE WORLD REALLY IS ABOUT THESE THINGS in 1 John 2:16
And those things I do much recogn to myself will spiritually kill a person and like make it so they's bearing ------- bad fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."
Romans 8:13 "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
 That's what I got from listening to christian radio last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might go back to bed though cause I had like the worst night sleep like EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
Those who give to the poor will lack nothing,
    but those who close their eyes to them receive many curses. 
—Proverbs 28:27


0 comments:

Post a Comment