Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

".....how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements" Galatians 4:9 I find it is better to not return to them........................

Update sheri 8/30/2022 This post is about returning to the "weak and beggarly elements" well everything in life is about balance. 
  If you see 1st the kingdom of heaven you will be alright I find. Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
  I was taught at the Apostolic Christian Church of America to run in terror of music, makeup, etc. etc. naw you don't have to run in terror. In this world if you want to succeed sometimes you need makeup.......................and music can be great to listen to and unwind and relax at the end of the day INCLUDING GOTH MUSIC ESPECIALLY IN MY ESTIMATION GOTH MUSIC. 
USE THE THINGS OF THE WORLD
BUT DON'T ABUSE THEM THE BIBLE SAYS
1 Corinthians 7:31 "And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away."
(makeup look I achieved via all the products inside the August 2022 Macy's beauty box............minus the lipstick I used in picture - this months macy's box didn't come with lipstick - and mascara because I wanted to use 1st use up my current mascara..............I go one tube of macara at a time) And I'm not holding all the products in this photo, just some of them to show that indeed I subscribe to the macy's beauty box.
.....how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements" Galatians 4:9 I find it is better to not return to them.............................................Galatians 4:9 "But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?" There's many a day I battle myself...........thinking to myself I really want to go watch that tv, listen to the bands I used to like that are not that stellar at all -------------- I have from time to time desired to be in bondage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  In a wrestling match with myself somedays. The more though I suffer in the flesh THE EASIER IT GET'S FOLLOWING JESUS I FIND, I find the things of this world to be "the weak and beggarly elements" aka......................1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." tv and worldly music to I think is part the "weak and beggarly elements"
  Somehow the tv, the worldly music it has to be related to this "bondage"..............people don't just be all about "the pride of life, the lust of the flesh" I recogn the tv tempts them, the radio tempts them THAT IS WHAT I DO RECOGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   These days ----------- apostolic christian church of america been praying for me ------------- cause I tell you all what I will somedays think I "want" to listen to regular worldly music AND I CAN'T EVEN GET LIKE ANY LIKE ENJOYMENT OUT OF WORLDLY MUSIC CAUSE ALL I'M ABLE TO HEAR IS THE REBELLION TO THE WORD OF GOD IN MUCH OF TODAY'S POPULAR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Lately I been listening to Klove online and enjoying that! (christian music)
  Now my hair has finally grown out long enough that I am able to wear a medium sized hair donut : ) I think it looks so nice : ) I tatted the prayer uh doily to (I learned how to tatt long time ago............back to tatting again, took a break from it for awhile ---------- I don't actually like doilies that much)
  And I have decided I am keeping my hair this brown hue, cause my hair grows really fast.........my roots grow in dark so w/the brown hair dye I don't have to do "touch ups" often. Hope everyone's week is going good!
LOVE
For those that don't know
the childrens shoe drive for this year at Life Today
has already begun....................
https://lifetoday.org/
I collect Life Today's Glass shoe ornaments 
they are very nice 😁👍
and I like helping kids have new shoes each year this is a "win win"




0 comments:

Post a Comment