(The book behind the front one I ain't started reading that one yet, but the front book ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm almost done with chapter one and that THING IS GETTING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍) I pry about to study for a bit, and then read that more 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓
Giant confession and copy and paste a e-mail I sent my family few minutes ago: I don't try and serve people at church, I like don't even try, cause I have severely what I call "jew logic" I AM ADMITTING THIS AND CONFESSING THIS BOTH. I can read the bible verses Galatians 5:13 "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." Jew logic is oh I'll keep the shabbat harrrrrrrrrrrrd, and then I even then pray to god like "dear god, in case you didn't notice I kept the shabbat this weekend you know know what that means, in jesus name we pray amen" - but hear me out, hear me out you to could have "jew logic" """"""sheri that sounds aweful"""""" but it ain't cause if you keep the shabbat you will "delight yourself in the lord" and AND "feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father" LET ME PUT YOU ALL ON TEAAAAAAAAAAAA "feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father" IS THE SWANK BOMB --------- SHIZ OF THE EARTH THAT'S WHERE IT'S AT YO'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.................................e-mail I just sent my family......................I just copy and paste..............................(did add to this e-mail though I didn't e-mail my family quite all of this).......................
Today was church picture day at vancouver heights united methodist church, they made sure I was staying for picture time...............they played the pretty bell music when I got out the car to they know I likes the pretty bell music................
the elder pastor like said the doctor told him he don't have long to live
so he like dubbed the main pastor um like "the" pastor or whatever um, and gave him a jewish prayer shawl they called tallit's - that a jewish couple that had passed away that the elder pastor was good friends with gave him before they passed away like their main tallit
And they had the catholic candles they know I likes that THEY KNOW IT, they bought them recently after I was going on and on and on about the catholic church on my blog. Some people lighted prayer candles at the catholic prayer candle thingy today to!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's really pretty candle thingy they bought. Adds to the atmosphere I believe! Which the bible says that churches should be houses of prayer. Matthew 21:13 "And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves." I honest believe it would be in the BEST INTEREST for all churches that are christian to have prayer candles or at least kneeling things to pray...............prayer should be something happening at churches a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then went to the bookstore nearby and I bought 2 romance novels $1 each : ) (they have a dollar book rack)
When we went to barnes and noble what 2 days ago.............there were so many $18-20 dollar books in the romance novel area.......................I ended up buying a $8 romance novel at barnes and noble and that was a cheap book there..............inflation has done inflated to much that's crazy money.
But started reading one the dollar books cause brian went into harbor freight to look for better like sanding supplies for the boat they didn't have what he wanted..................well dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng I bought a good $1 book!!!!!!!!!!! I was quickly like - what this was only $1?????????????????????????????????????
And that bookstore has a bookstore cat me and brian got to pet : )
I don't know if I posting up a blog post today or will let it marinate?????????????? But today at church they talked about serving one another. And I literally often like I can read right, I can read the bible verses Galatians 5:13
"For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another."
But I have "jew logic" I'M ABOUT TO CONFESS THAT ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jew logic is oh I'll keep the shabbat harrrrrrrrrrrrd, and then I even then pray to god like "dear god, in case you didn't notice I kept the shabbat this weekend you know know what that means, in jesus name we pray amen"
"sheri you do not" ---------- yes I do I'll say a prayer just like that
pry copy and paste this just blog this : )
but this time I added that I gave a "tithe amount" to for the week..........make sure god's keeping track real good : )
but the tithe isn't so much a part of my "jew logic" as much as keeping the shabbat is
cause you keep the shabbat the bible promises you going to love praising god, going to church pry, and walk all the high places of the earth well that's it THAT'S IT
WHICH MIGHT === MONEY BUT MAYBE NOT???????????????
EITHER WAY THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH - THAT'S THE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO JUST "VOTE" VIA A BALLAT...............NO........................I WANT TO CONTROL THE BALLOT WITH MY THOUGHTS I TELL PEOPLE ABOUT BEFORE THE BALLOTS ARE EVEN MADE OR VOTING EVEN BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's what can happen for people walking the high places of the earth I am saying)
So many they not heard - they invisible nearly ------------ THEY VOTE THAT'S IT THAT'S THEIR BIG MOMENT TO BE HEARD, I WOULD GO LOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IF I WAS ONE OF THEM PEOPLE MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BE HEARDDDDDDDD
Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
and often on saturday we do go to "fun stuff" but moment I get home especially this weekend, it was church church church church time online for me - THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tootles
that's pry a blog post to
ps though I don't know if weird al has "jew logic" at all.........this is my song choice.................
the idea is in this song to roll with the gansters............
""sheri your literally not going to say that out loud and literally type that on your blog "" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
hey there's high places on the earth
and they rolllllllllllllllllllllllllll


0 comments:
Post a Comment