I am a christian blogger. Though I do love the devil - lucifer.............he had no choice to be "the devil" Cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Let's not hate god xoxoo everyone, doin our best including Lucifer. If you e-mail me your only going to stress me out more then I already am but to be "easy to intreat" sheriwalz@gmail.com
Warning please do NOT read this blog post if you are either poor (and I mean anything but filth rich) or suicidal (basically all the humans that aren't filth rich cause the bible is true) Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." Money is EVERYTHING! And I feel bad for the homeless cause some them didn't have money to go to college and/or brainpower to make it in the big $$$ careers AND THEN THEY ARE DOOMED.....................................unless scientist can figure up a way to inject more braincells into some of them CAUSE MONEY IS EVERYTHING................................if you don't have money you won't probably have friends or family and mental health requires at least friends AT LEAST FRIENDS...................
AND THEN ON TOP OF IT PEOPLE WALK PAST THE HOMELESS SEE THEM MANY OF THEM "OUT OF THEIR MINDS" OR OUT OF THEIR MINDS ALSO ADDICTED TO DRUGS.................AND THEY THINK them to be lesser peons they can't be bothered by. MEANWHILE THEY MERELY HAD BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." They were not born into a rich family, or or or they didn't have the brainpower to get the high end degree's/jobs. BAD LUCK THEY GOTS BAD LUCK.
But I worry about myself, who will I become when I'm "rich enough to finally have friends"???????????????? Do I want to be that person???????????????????????????????? DO I EVEN WANT TO BE THAT PERSON
BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE
BECAUSE TO STAY SANE ONE NEEDS FRIENDS OR FAMILY FAMILY IS OUT FOR ME I AIN'T BEEN INVITED TO A FAMILY GET TOGETHER EASY OVER 5 YEARS THEY JUST QUITTED HAVING FAMILY GET TOGETHERS
MUCH LIKE MY HUSBANDS sisters so refused to let me hang out with them when they went to the bars drinking together that the solution was to quit hanging out together
they literally aren't hanging out together anymore so that they don't have to hang out with me
and I tried to tell brian "that's bad brian you should have a problem with that" ----------- he says no that's fine.
I getting a sailboat looks to be next week and that is something I really want to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and am starting school online hopefully soon
and I do have the "brain power"
I got a cna certification but decided I didn't want to wipe butts all day long for not enough money
...............I'm not saying what health care profession I'm aiming for but it makes more money then a cna cause I need to be rich to have friends finally!
am about to e-mail my parents who have gotten onto me for past gift that they didn't think was me spending enough money
my mom said "really honey only a -------------------"
she told me I should be embarassed to of bought her the gift I did
so I going to ask them what expensive gifts they want for christmas and buy them sooner so that the stress and pressure of adequately $100's of dollars of gifts isn't hanging over my head for the rest of the year I'm already stressed out it's to much stress
man this was a edifying blog post.................
From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
Married 23+ years. 2 young adult kids. Work in the realistate industry. Loves Nordick Track ski machine's, kayaking.
I accept jesus as my lord and savior. But I am going with Lucifer once he get's to this earth. I don't want to die! I don't feel up to this point I've really lived life yet!
And I am rooting for Lucifer, he's a underdog like me. Trying his best I SWEAR IT, he's doing a job the job god created him to do cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Some you think Lucifer had some chance to repent - I DON'T SEE THOSE BIBLE VERSES?
Are the LGBTQ really all headed to hell? I HAVE HOPE FOR SOME OF THE LGBTQ 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." If you believe all LGBTQ are headed to hell - how then do you have hope for them? (if you say go to church and a LGBTQ is sitting next to you with their partner the 2 of them never planning on becoming straight people ever maybe married 20 years or more - yet your deeming them "doomed to hell") HOW THEN DO YOU HAVE LOVE FOR THEM - FOR "CHARITY" LOVE "HOPETH ALL THINGS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment