Search This Blog

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Giving some honor to maybe a few witches today who do some them wear maybe a stone with the intent OF BEING THANKFUL FOR WHAT THEY HAVE 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."Beauty..........it really ain't looks. Naw. It comes from inside! Caring about people, NOT JUDING caring instead caring. Somedays I think I have battled judging others, and there's been days I didn't want to look in the mirror!!!!! Which is a good thing, I shouldn't judge or hate ANYBODY. They are in "their journey" if their journey doesn't involve Jesus or god, so they aren't going from "glory unto glory" 2 Corinthians 3:18 "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." Still they are in "their journey" which means it's a valid journey. Even if "their journey" might include them waxing worse and worse 2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." And some are not on a team, they in a "yellow submarine" and ain't moving ANYWHERE, THAT IS ALSO A VALID JOURNEY AT THE MOMENT..................

Giving some honor to maybe a few witches today who do some them wear maybe a stone with the intent OF BEING THANKFUL FOR WHAT THEY HAVE 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."Beauty..........it really ain't looks. Naw. It comes from inside! Caring about people, NOT JUDING caring instead caring. Somedays I think I have battled judging others, and there's been days I didn't want to look in the mirror!!!!! Which is a good thing, I shouldn't judge or hate ANYBODY. They are in "their journey" if their journey doesn't involve Jesus or god, so they aren't going from "glory unto glory" 2 Corinthians 3:18 "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." Still they are in "their journey" which means it's a valid journey. Even if "their journey" might include them waxing worse and worse 2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." And some are not on a team, they in a "yellow submarine" and ain't moving ANYWHERE, THAT IS ALSO A VALID JOURNEY AT THE MOMENT..................
Joel 3:14 "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision." - Eventually the multitudes in the "valley of decision" will have to move, choose a side, til then there location is currently valid! 
great things maybe witches think on
bible says honor all men!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy likely ain't a witch
I don't get "that vibe" from him really
I think he's greately like me just someone that likes rocks a lot.................
but maybe witches do THEY PRY DO wear this stone and think about being happy with what they currently have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think there is beauty in being content with what you have. 
1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content."
when you feel you have lack of goods
I find that is when I have the most "death grip" on all my money etc. 
Psalm 37:25-27 "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore."
  When you feel content truely with what you have, that's when I find one can lend, or donate money to help the poor "do good" as psalm 37:27 mentions...............when your "content" 
  Though also I at the same time believe it ain't a sin to have goals, goals can be a good thing, I still have a "goal" to buy some land.............that ain't a "harmful" goal. Having a "goal" to save up for I DON'T THINK IT'S BAD. 
  But at the same time, beauty is being content I believe with what you have. 
This blog post is for a reason
many in this society including myself are often very concerned with their outward appearance
well god 
for one 
he always looks our inward appearance..................
1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."
  It's hard to not consider ones "outward" appearance in this society where the outward is what people are looking at "for man looketh on the outward appearance" ---------- god is always looking on our inside appearance and NOT THE OUTSIDE. 
  Good to always remember that. 
looks dwindle
money also often dwindles
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Piassek's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............
rocks I wearing are seeming to take aging off me....................but my main "goal" is to take the inflammation caused by emf off of me, that is the "mail goal" 
rest of the body of christ can pretend 5f inflammation is "make believe" it's REAL TO ME I GOT "EXTREME ASTHMA" FROM THAT SHIZ.
Diet alone wasn't enough for me. 
it wasn't curing my asthma. 
I need to deflect emf's via jewelry.
I CAN'T LIVE WITH "EXTREME ASTHMA" I CAN'T ------- IIT'S NO GOOD!
I NEED TO BREATH!!!!!!!!!
BUT BEAUTY OUTWARD BEAUTY IS MOSTLY USELESS, it's not half a important as society has made it out to be. (It can maybe though indicate how healthy you are????????) I believe emf's right now ARE KILLING PEOPLE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
HAVE A GREAT DAY 😁




0 comments:

Post a Comment