Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

I deativated my tik tok to many tik tok's showing up on my feed of people flipping everyone off! Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." You tube video's I can select the video's I want to watch and actually know with a great deal of certainness that I won't be flipped off......................and a tik tok pychic accused me of a few things after I told them I wasn't interested in a pychic reading so at least 1 tik tokers was getting extremely abusive to me (they accused me of doing "black magic" to one of my husbands and being unfaithful, these are both lies - in the 1st grade I did magic on 1st husband whom back then I didn't know was my 1st husband because I was freaking out about the idea of a eternity without him - THAT'S WHOLESOME MAGIC THERE - though I know magic is a sin I quitted doing magics)..............the world is bleak enough without having tik tok video's pop up in tik tok feeds of people flipping everyone off!!!!!!!!!................

 I deativated my tik tok to many tik tok's showing up on my feed of people flipping everyone off! Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." You tube video's I can select the video's I want to watch and actually know with a great deal of certainness that I won't be flipped off......................and a tik tok pychic accused me of a few things after I told them I wasn't interested in a pychic reading so at least 1 tik tokers was getting extremely abusive to me (they accused me of doing "black magic" to one of my husbands and being unfaithful, these are both lies - in the 1st grade I did magic on 1st husband whom back then I didn't know was my 1st husband because I was freaking out about the idea of a eternity without him - THAT'S WHOLESOME MAGIC THERE - though I know magic is a sin I quitted doing magics)..............the world is bleak enough without having tik tok video's pop up in tik tok feeds of people flipping everyone off!!!!!!!!!................

  Did you know the causes of suicide out there............this list was made for college age kids but could pertain to most people many of the things in this list..................

https://www.semanticscholar.org/

what if you had a "incurrable disease" for instance - like me and asthma which I am now on a sorta juice fast, like a juice fast/eating vegan foods combo deal to overcome "extreme asthma" last night I had real success..............I drank one of my giant things of blended and strained juice then went and worked out for the 1st time in what 2 months or so I had 0 asthma attack, breathed normally the whole workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point being if you already have things on the list to cause for suicidal feelings potentially not good to also add tik tok which does have "abusive users" that you can block, but even if you block em.................more abusive users show up ------ that's the problem. 

tik tok wasn't good for my sanity


Philippians 4:7-9 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you."
tik tok 
for a lot of people is a waist of time 
it is literally called tik...........tok
Ephesians 5:15-17 "See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is." - The days are evil. They are. If they weren't evil, I wouldn't have people showing up in my tik tok feed often flipping everyone off.................but that was happening. 
Ms. Beyrouty's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.........................
social media does all kinds of bad things to many people out there
I've found my blog to be safeish
not even my blog is safe
but safeish
only 1 time recently did someone try to cause my suicide via many comments for days
and you tube my only "problem" with you tube, though it does have trolls (but all I've encountered on you tube is "safe trolls" - I definately think there are two types of trolls, ones that won't cause you to want to kill yourself vs. trolls where that is their goal they want you to end your life), but my only "problem" with you tube is I can't get views or likes to safe my life over there!
Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment