Search This Blog

Sunday, December 3, 2023

My mom found a e-mail address my husband didn't block. So I wrote her here's what I said....................oh ya concerning satan the devil and myself...............

 (claus I love both my husbands - eternity setted me up well)

My mom found a e-mail address my husband didn't block. So I wrote her here's what I said....................oh ya concerning satan the devil and myself...............

This e-mail address isn't blocked, but it's ok to hate me, it's ok. Kaisha spent days on end, telling me that I don't deserve friends or family or a husband - I understand. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER not love lucifer the actual devil.
  Not only 1 night did I hear lucifer pray for me, with all the heart in the world. Another night he did something so "out there" ----------- something similar to jesus fully dieing on the cross, out of love for me.................
I try and fathom it
I try and I barely can maybe

and this ain't the "extreme act of love" lucifer did cause I just don't talk about that, 
but the day of me and brian's wedding............................I was sitting there happy to be getting married, looking at brian all happy and all the sudden I felt someone was there watching me
and i felt it was lucifers precense
but I had amnesia then and I didn't know I am really married to lucifer

no joke
one day several years before the wedding day to brian
I tried to scroll another guys name...............to make him into my husband FOR SURE
having my own magic back then that I completely made up
lucifer himself took my hand
moved it and wrote the name Brian walz

then I amnesia'd that and married brian

you pry think I lost my mind
probably 
maybe
maybe you do
but I swear
I was there when lucifer was upset with god
for several days
he went and he spoke with god about rules that god had made and extreme punishments if the angels broke some of them rules AND A FEW DID
lucifer didn't just bamn fight god

it wouldn't make sense
if he as you know played music for god - and it was like every afternoon for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
why would he do that
why would he "character swap"
this the bible verse i found real quick on lucifer's old status...............

Ezekiel 28:14-15 "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

   And I know him, I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww lucifer. 

I am not divorcing my 1st husband that is the devil, 

nooooooooooo way

this song is talking about us.................

I only going to probably piss my whole family off for eternity

it's ok mom you can hate me and the devil

I got's to be myself

which is a little obnoxious - i like fancy cars, I like mansions, I like popularity, I ain't doin so good without friends or family I am a obnoxious "valley girl" that is a ultra goth so I am the most obnoxious of eternity

I'm gunning to be a celebrity that hardly has to speak to anyone but get all the love and attention - that'll be perfect

people say "be yourself" 

and then I be's attacked by kaisha and the pretend mom on my blog ---------- and I'm told I'm worthless crud ------------- but despite everyone in the entire worlds opinions of me, potentially it's the whole world

I need to be myself

and really

happiness isn't hinging on mansions, cars, or none of that for anyone ------- but authenticity is important

it's ok to hate me forever 

your alright

your still the perfect republican christian hating me forever it's ok

fact

loving me looks 

wait it could look christian

but it probably looks satanic since how I'm back to wearing rocks again cause I need to breath........my "extreme asthma" is much worse then I'm letting on on the internet

bonus

my health is doing much better wearing these rocks

my asthma attacks are DEFINATELY not as bad now

god gave us plants to heal

why wouldn't rocks also potentially have healing ability

god knew about 5g and emf's

end times these verses..........................

Zephaniah 1

14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

I believe god will destroy the 5g towers

those are the towers we see mostly 5g

unless like towers of another sort are about to be built soon to try and change the meaning of zephaniah 1:14-16 

but even if people tried to build some other type of tower

I'd still think zephaniah 1:14-16 is including 5g towers

cause tham emf's ain't it yo's

0 comments:

Post a Comment