Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

I try and stay "chippery" positive, but what I really believe about myself........is that I am the "lowest hell" Wellllllllllllllllllllll below Judas iscariot, BELOW SATAN/LUCIFER, below everything and everyone in eternity. Isaiah 14:15 "But you are brought down to Sheol, to the depths of the Pit." But according to the kings james version I'm a touch more "chippery" Isaiah 14:15 "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."................................

I try and stay "chippery" positive, but what I really believe about myself........is that I am the "lowest hell" Wellllllllllllllllllllll below Judas iscariot, BELOW SATAN/LUCIFER, below everything and everyone in eternity. Isaiah 14:15 "But you are brought down to Sheol, to the depths of the Pit." But according to the kings james version I'm a touch more "chippery" Isaiah 14:15 "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."................................
Isaiah 14:15
Tree of Life Version
15 Yet you will be brought down to Sheol,
to the lowest parts of the Pit.

Isaiah 14:15
King James Version
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.


Isaiah 14:15
New International Version
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.
Go ahead attack me more
I deserve it
I deserve only bad things to happen to me always..................
Have a great day!
Lucifer tries and cheer me up..........his e-mail to me today via a internet portal of which location I don't want to say where......................
why 
must I be attacked by christians for all of eternity
because I love satan
and I want to have friends that's why.................
Proverbs 14:20 "The poor are shunned even by their neighbors, but the rich have many friends."
but right now I mostly just want to die
I'm in immense pain, my rheumatoid arthritis now extends down the BONE of my entire right leg. 
I tried to walk my dog, to try and get feeling in my legs, it didn't work much.................




0 comments:

Post a Comment