Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

I fear for my "mental health" talking to my mom again. One time their actions caused me to hallucinate for several months (that was a few years ago). And they identify and believe themselves to be according to my mom "mostly brittish" though my family never ate crumpets, watched bbc, were into polo, never, didn't talk about the royals much none of it. I identify as Irish, Mexican, Jew, and Native American (with a little white sprinkled in - which is probably brittish but that isn't my main "identity" of which I "identify" myself as........................I can tell you why, my skin is dark, I LOOK LIKE MARILYN MONROE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE.......................

I fear for my "mental health" talking to my mom again. One time their actions caused me to hallucinate for several months (that was a few years ago). And they identify and believe themselves to be according to my mom "mostly brittish" though my family never ate crumpets, watched bbc, were into polo, never, didn't talk about the royals much none of it. I identify as Irish, Mexican, Jew, and Native American (with a little white sprinkled in - which is probably brittish but that isn't my main "identity" of which I "identify" myself as........................I can tell you why, my skin is dark, I LOOK LIKE MARILYN MONROE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE.......................

this a old pic, but I'm always bearing a strong resemblance to marilyn monroe
my skin is always dark
not white is hue
my skin is always on the "dark" side of the spectrum
even my like butt that don't get sunlight --------it's not a pale white butt on me
I started having a big problem with my family
when they started insisting that they are mostly brittish people
and I don't identify as "mostly brittish" 
what race you are or believe yourself to be.........has to factor into your mental health some
if you was as black person ------- believed you were white
that'd be crazy wouldn't it be??????????????
I don't associate myself in my brains as brittish. 
I liked watching princess diana get married in the 80's
I've never ate a crumpet. 
um
and I just don't view or deem myself as brittish when I look in the mirror
I'm not seeing 
camilla bowles
I look in the mirror 
I see marilyn monroe (sorta) who was mexican a latina
with a potentially jew nose
but latina
LATINA
..............................I mean that's what I see when I look in the mirror, not Camilla Bowles NEVER. 
never
if not a jew
if my family were right and we ain't jews
I still don't see a white chick when I look in the mirror
I SEE A LATINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ALSO IRISH AND NATIVE AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
And I have a cousin that lives in spain that is fully passing AS A SPANIARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and her kids
fully fully fully fully pass AS SPANIARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    
they don't look half white
no they don't 
NOOOOOOO THEY DON'T MY FAMILY
MELINDA'S KIDS LOOK LIKE 100% SPANIARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
si, veo futbol
I swear there is latina in me.........only thing that can expain my love of futbol
please pray for my mental health
cause I fear my family will tax my mental health more
I am 
no way
identifying as "mostly brittish"
...............
I'd wayyyyyyyyyy faster identify as a Latina, and also I look like a latina everyday when I look in the mirror and my butt is brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
es marron
MARRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loooooooooooooooove nachos
I love nachos
I've gotten myself in trouble eating nachos
I've gained weight eating nachos
and taco's
................
currently near dead done ate to many nachos and tacos!!!!!!!!!!
I took shakira's song as near the bible........................swear I have "latina hearing" swear......................
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
I don't know if melinda my spaniard cousin identifies as a Spaniard???????
but I know she passes as a spaniard
and her kids also pass as spaniards - and they don't even look half white THEY LOOK FULL SPANIARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FULL SPANIARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the spicy life I feel is the zone I am of
............
um
have a great day!
I just took this picture, the middle of winter I never go to tanning beds............my skin isn't white..............
no sunless tanner on me either 0% sunless tanner
no tanning has gone on FOR MONTHS
brown 
brown
brown
I no be's looking in the mirror thinkin ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm mostly a brittish person like my family is if they believe like my mom that they are "mostly brittish" cause that's what my mom says she believe's we are that we are "mostly brittish" 
brown
marron
no es mostly brittish
no es











0 comments:

Post a Comment