Search This Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Today I donated to basically my enemy, the pastor dad one of my many attackers, that said I don't deserve a husband, or family or friends because I love satan, and she went on and on and on about what a piece of trash she deemed me to be (ambers daughter amber my not dna related big sis married a black man for her 1st marriage had 3 kids with him). Now her dad, has done bad "contract" work....................and he's judged by many.............but I think most the time he must mean well for the bible says Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts." He never chewed me out like his daughter did...............he was always nice to me...................

 Today I donated to basically my enemy, the pastor dad one of my many attackers, that said I don't deserve a husband, or family or friends because I love satan, and she went on and on and on about what a piece of trash she deemed me to be (ambers daughter amber my not dna related big sis married a black man for her 1st marriage had 3 kids with him). Now her dad, has done bad "contract" work....................and he's judged by many.............but I think most the time he must mean well for the bible says Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts." He never chewed me out like his daughter did...............he was always nice to me...................

https://www.gofundme.com/f/building-fund-for-ministry-and-woodworking-shop

he helps give homeless people skills to get employment

he did threaten me like many other people also have, to not mention his name, his families names etc. else he'd sue 
but the bible says.......................

Proverbs 29:25 "The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe."

maybe I'll list off all the people's names that threatened to sue me eventually. I don't need to.

Just let it be known, people that don't like me they threaten to sue me often that's what they do "for jesus" usually "for jesus" they threaten to sue me. To get me afraid. 
  But it isn't them wanting me afraid I think it's lucifer wanting me to be afraid, or his men working through these people I only love lucifer and his men I understand their job. 
I just can't afford to live in fear.
I think people aren't donating to randy's um "go fund me" cause they are sure he's "bad" a "bad guy" 

BUT THAT AIN'T WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

 Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts." 

Cancel culture of randy merryweather says..............
https://olis.oregonlegislature.gov/liz/2022R1/Downloads/PublicTestimonyDocument/37645
the bible says 

 Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts." 
he ain't been perfeect randy ain't 
naw
but do I believe he's some terrible guy
naw
I ain't a fan of his daughter being very mean to me
and I ain't a fan of his ex-wife not inviting me to family get togethers anymore cause she hates my guts like her daughter does "for jesus" because I love satan
but
 Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts." 
and
we wage a war not against flesh and blood
though it is flesh and blood attacking me verbally often on the internet
got so bad I had to leave facebook, instagram, and tik tok
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Don't get me wrong
I love satan
in the mascarade satan and jesus are all that is real to me
everyone else is "mascarading" 
either they christians trying to look like devil worshippers
or they are devil worshippers trying to look like christians
lucifer ----- real guy love him
jesus --------- real guy love him to
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
I am tired of the mascarade I love realness
I'm a line crosser I tell you I am on my blog and have lost most my family for it
but I like it that way
I like being real
few extra heart for lucifer/satan who has been greately "cancel cultured" like me
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE CANCEL CULTURE AT ALL
YOU ALL DO
MOST YOU DO "FOR JESUS" EVEN
JESUS WASN'T WALKING AROUND CANCELLING PEOPLE
HE WAS UNCANCELLING



0 comments:

Post a Comment