Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Good news I don't f with anybody no more (or try not to - might go to bible study again but try to not talk much). Cause most people they don't have works you can see, what's going on with them????????? Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." My family ascribes and MOST PEOPLE AROUND ME ASCRIBE, to this idea of hiding all their works or most of them, so that they don't get "thanks" from men, but from god, BUT THAT AIN'T WHAT MATTEW 5:16 SAYS TO DO!....................I don't know who's christian or who ain't out there, so I prefer to just no f with ANYBODY.....................CAUSE SOME PEOPLE WANT TO HARM ME BAD AND THEY HAVE VERBALLY, BUT THE DAMAGE IS REAL AND INTENSE EVEN that a giant hoard of people has inflicted on me over the years...................I AIN'T BEEN GETTING NO THANKS FOR ANY GOOD DEEDS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........(less you count teachers writing me thank you notes, but that's not going to "ko" me in heaven I don't believe - besides that Matthew 5:16 says LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE)............

 Good news I don't f with anybody no more (or try not to - might go to bible study again but try to not talk much). Cause most people they don't have works you can see, what's going on with them????????? Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." My family ascribes and MOST PEOPLE AROUND ME ASCRIBE, to this idea of hiding all their works or most of them, so that they don't get "thanks" from men, but from god, BUT THAT AIN'T WHAT MATTEW 5:16 SAYS TO DO!....................I don't know who's christian or who ain't out there, so I prefer to just no f with ANYBODY.....................CAUSE SOME PEOPLE WANT TO HARM ME BAD AND THEY HAVE VERBALLY, BUT THE DAMAGE IS REAL AND INTENSE EVEN that a giant hoard of people has inflicted on me over the years...................I AIN'T BEEN GETTING NO THANKS FOR ANY GOOD DEEDS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........(less you count teachers writing me thank you notes, but that's not going to "ko" me in heaven I don't believe - besides that Matthew 5:16 says LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE)............

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
 I am safe to say more hated then lucifer, lucifer is a loved kitten compared to the feels most feel for me of hate burning rage even. 

I didn't recover from some of the attacks the verbal attacks "railed" against me. 

   Matthew 5:14-16 "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

the bible says

those that don't do good........................

If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
those that don't have light shinning
that don't you can't see their good deeds
they are waiting "sin lieth at the door" they are waiting to attack people like me
and they do attack people like me very badly
and probably safe to say often
and "for the lord" they make these attacks
I can't handle being attacked anymore
I'm good for life of being attacked people
you've did it 
whatever "it" is attacking me many of you were determined to accomplish for jesus

mission accomplished


0 comments:

Post a Comment