Search This Blog

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Another reason why I love Lucifer, satan, the devil. (I was attacked by my neice for days, laughed at by many of my family at neices facebook one her posts, they were chatting laughing "ha ha ha sheri love lucifer and thinks she's still a christian hahahah") hitting the like button to them words of laughing at me BASICALLY HIGH FIVING EACH OTHER. Lucifer cares so much about the people on this earth (maybe not all them) but a great deal of them HE DON'T WANT THE 1ST BEAST TO DO THE DAMAGE THAT THE 1ST BEAST IS FIXING TO DO ON THIS EARTH.............

 Another reason why I love Lucifer, satan, the devil. (I was attacked by my neice for days, laughed at by many of my family at neices facebook one her posts, they were chatting laughing "ha ha ha sheri love lucifer and thinks she's still a christian hahahah") hitting the like button to them words of laughing at me BASICALLY HIGH FIVING EACH OTHER. Lucifer cares so much about the people on this earth (maybe not all them) but a great deal of them HE DON'T WANT THE 1ST BEAST TO DO THE DAMAGE THAT THE 1ST BEAST IS FIXING TO DO ON THIS EARTH.............

I will happily speak well about Lucifer, satan, the devil all day long and sing his praises basically all day long................cause I think well of him...................(be mad then, be mad)....................

Revelation 12

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

   I ain't saying god is the "bad guy" in Revelation 12:1-5 but clearly clearly lucifer who cares for the needs of man....................
Matthew 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind meSatan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
is not wanting this terrible 1st beast to be born, or to stay alive!!!!!! WHY CAUSE LUCIFER CARES FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!
(SHERI THAT'S STRAIGHT UP SATAN WORSHIPPING - FINE CHARGE ME AS THUS AND LAUGH AT ME ALL DAY THEN)
I love
lucifer, satan the devil
and god/Jesus ---------- cause why not
love god/jesus who are going to save my soul to heaven - if I need a reason ------ hell is going to be hot very hot
but I also love satan
I sure do
I SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEE DO!
πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„
that first beast is fitting to be a PAIN IN THE BUTT
i know how to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Fisher's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................




0 comments:

Post a Comment