Search This Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Despite the bascally entire bible....up in heaven before I came to this earth I recall shaking lucifer's hand....I was like "ok if I come down to earth you'll make sure I'm saved right" and we shook hands on it. Well one more reason I love the devil HE'S GONNA KEEP HIS WORD WITH ME. Ecclesiastes 7 "A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth. It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart. Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better."....................

Despite the bascally entire bible....up in heaven before I came to this earth I recall shaking lucifer's hand....I was like "ok if I come down to earth you'll make sure I'm saved right" and we shook hands on it. Well one more reason I love the devil HE'S GONNA KEEP HIS WORD WITH ME. Ecclesiastes 7 "A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth. It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart. Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better."....................

Ecclesiastes 7 "A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth. It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart. Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better."
My parents want to have a family get together.............sometime next year.........I don't know how it'll actually work out since how I'm a joke to most in my family...........
But I'm willing to give up my entire family
all my friends
everything
for what I believe 
and mostly have
MOSTLY HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a promise from God as well, 
hidden
it's barely mentioned in the bible
Ecclesiastes 3:15 "That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past."
  Then I get what I want. And you'll think "boo sheri" when you figure it out. But you ain't a dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AIN'T A DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I AM
🐉
GOD'S WORD TO ME ALSO IS EXCEEDINGLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalm 54:6 "I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good."
"So let us get this straight sheri, your a dragon, and your about to do what you did in heaven as well, and then you get what you want for allllllllllllllllllllllllllll of eternity - aka forever" ------------ BING!
I'm a touch weary of everyone on planet earth though I'VE BEEN ATTACKED SO OFTEN SO MUCH AND LAUGHED AT BADLY BY MANY PEOPLE,,,, IN HIGH SCHOOL I CAUGHT MOST MY FRIENDS LAUGHING AT ME
(I was the main "reach" anti drugs and alcohol leader................
I wasn't wanting to do tons of alcohol
or "sleep with people"
THAT WASN'T MY THING)
still ain't 
I don't know how I was such a joke to them honestly??????????????????
I get that to many high schoolers alcohol and smoking cigarette's is cool
but it should also be cool to not want to do that stuffs
I DON'T KNOW HOW I WAS A JOKE TO THEM 
TO THIS DAY I DON'T MUCH GET IT?????????

I never know if someone's "in the mascarade" mascarading well or what???????
like I said previous blog post you can't see the good deeds of most people
most people aren't doing this bible verse..............
Matthew 5:15-17 "Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil." A lot of people's light isn't "so shining" ----- and if for most christians and people their light shining is "good deeds" that show up in news etc. ------------ in my estimation it's eh at best. 
eh at best
still is starving kids in africa or so we are being told
I'm helping the classrooms of the low income communities in america right now
some you need to end all kids not having food in africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOME YOU REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-releases/over-20-million-more-people-hungry-africas-year-nutrition#:~:text=Today%20a%20fifth%20of%20the,result%20of%20inadequate%20political%20choices.
How is there still starving kids in africa????????
Like I don't get it?????????????
If all of america nearly is elect of god christians, or "good people"?????????????
hoiw many people in america......................
AND THERE'S STILL KIDS STARVING IN AFRICA?????? WHAT?????????????????????????????????????
WELL THAT AIN'T ADDING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT AIN'T ADDING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a college degree, and it's clean a bachelors of science
(not the lesser degree of "bachelors of arts")
I HAVE A BACHELORS OF SCIENCE
(english as my minor which means I'm "well read") 
and I can math out 
how many millions of self identifying as good people many of them self identifying in USA as christian I'D KNOW I LIVE HERE. 
vs
how many kids is starving in africa





0 comments:

Post a Comment