Search This Blog

Monday, December 11, 2023

I need motivation man. I need m - o - t - i - v - a - t - i - o - n if i really am supposed to get rid of makeup and jewelry and only wear dresses and skirts "for jesus". To make some makeup less, jewelryless, skirt and dress wearing effort worth it...................if that is what god indeed wants from me, which I ain't convinced. Jesus didn't tell any likely wearing makeup ladies to quit the makeup he said quit comiting adultery basically in John 8:4-11...........................I KNOW HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

 I need motivation man. I need m - o - t - i - v - a - t - i - o - n if i really am supposed to get rid of makeup and jewelry and only wear dresses and skirts "for jesus". To make some makeup less, jewelryless, skirt and dress wearing effort worth it...................if that is what god indeed wants from me, which I ain't convinced. Jesus didn't tell any likely wearing makeup ladies to quit the makeup he said quit comiting adultery basically in John 8:4-11...........................I KNOW HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

John 8:4-11 "They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.  And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."
  he lord didn't tell this LIKELY smothered in makeup adulterer to take her makeup off ---------- NO HE DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said quit sleeping around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   

SING IT LIONEL
MY HUSBAND LIKE NEEDS TO TWIN YOU LIONEL IF I'M REALLY MEANT TO NOT WEAR MAKEUP, JEWELRY AND ONLY DRESSES AND SKIRTS ALL THE TIME..................ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NIGHT LONG THEN......................................
ALL NIGHT
ALL NIGHT
people need motivation often
that might be bad
but they do
they often need motivation to diet
like me
I have bad ashtma
that's got me currently eating vegan in a effort to get healthy
(If I didn't have "extreme asthma" I'd be over here eating real burgers still FOR REAL.................but happens to be, I shifted off my diet to veganism basically and real quick into things I noticed "oh I can walk on the treadmill or peloton bike and not have a massive asthma attack right away anymore") Cause some foods cause INFLAMMATION...............if you have bad asthma, you likely have a "inflammation problem"
cheese, dairy ==== inflammation from my personal experience
hamburger ===== inflammation
now everyone eat all the dairy and milk you want til you pass out and die if that's what you want to do - I AIN'T TELLIN NOBODY TO ABSTAIN FROM MEAT. 
1 Timothy 4:3 "Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."
If I only currently benefit for looking nice
why would I stop???????????????????????????????????????????
why would I stop??????????????
especially when jesus didn't tell the adulterer chick in the bible to stop wearing makeup, he told her to stop sleeping around!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Jesus came that I might have 
life
MORE ABUNDANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sheri this is a bad blog post) - but this is really what I believe though. 
I ain't sayin I couldn't be motivated, to not wear jewelry anymore, and just wear dresses and skirts................sometimes I need motivation. 
I ain't convinced a little nude eyeshadow and eyeliner 
is going to send me to the eternal flames of hell
I know some of you are convinced of that but you ain't done convinced me yet!
but also
if I was to not have - much "action" 
looking homely 
CAUSE AS A MARRIED LADY OF 23 YEARS I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HEY DRESS IT UP..................
AND THEN.............................
THAT'S MARRIED 23 YEARS AND I KNOW!
asnd jesus came that I might have LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
i AIN'T FIXIN TO BE RIPPED OFF RIGHT NOW

if you think i'm "worser then the house of beelzebub" shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you wouldn't me to get a "bloated ego" 

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
beelzebub is like relieved I gave my life to Jesus right now hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahah
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment