Search This Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Republicans vs. Democrats, Christians vs. Satan Worshippers. In the 8th grade I went to a like 3 day long like "christian winter camp" at a fancy hotel in scottsdale Arizona..........one the few things I recall, I went to a "panel" talking about satanic stuffs in music WHICH THAT STUFFS IS THERE SOMETIMES...........but it was what it amounted to, the all to common bash athon out there of people "not like you" AND THEN on christmas time people pretend they love everyone WHEN THEY TOTALLY DON'T...............and that is why I don't much like christmas at and haven't for years...............

 Republicans vs. Democrats, Christians vs. Satan Worshippers. In the 8th grade I went to a like 3 day long like "christian winter camp" at a fancy hotel in scottsdale Arizona..........one the few things I recall, I went to a "panel" talking about satanic stuffs in music WHICH THAT STUFFS IS THERE SOMETIMES...........but it was what it amounted to, the all to common bash athon out there of people "not like you" AND THEN on christmas time people pretend they love everyone WHEN THEY TOTALLY DON'T...............and that is why I don't much like christmas at and haven't for years...............

All the people that have attacked me over the years BESTEST BELIEVE THEY DID THAT IF NOT FOR THE LORD OUT "fantastical amounts of righteousness" in their own minds concerning themselves...............Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts." 

   They bashed at that panel Def Leppard

and I raised my hand as I recall protesting thoroughly the "bash athon" being enacted upon Def Leppard songs.....................

I was like "what about ......................................................." lyric in that song

and that song

drove me up the last wall 

all I recall from that wintertime church retreat whatever, was being annoyed at that panel, and going to a mall we went to a mall and did a scavenger hunt, and I really really liked the fancy teas they had at the hotel for the hotel guests in the lobby. Cause my mom all she drank my entire childhood, was lipton tea...................and lipton tea IS MY LEAST FAVORITE TEA IT'S TORTURE TO ME. I tried many a day as a young kid to like Lipton tea, I tried adding sugar to it, I tried adding extra ice, I tried sooooooooooooooooooo hard. 

If your a christian you shouldn't want to attack me ever...............Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" If I were the devils right now, or god's and admittedly I have no idea which of the 2 I belong to (I did listen to daystar tv this morning) ------------ I SHOULD BE LOVED AND NOT ATTACKED LIKE I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS.

Isaiah 57:18-20 "I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him. But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt."

Jesus way is peace to everyone. 

I understand your not beasts most you ain't like me and jesus are 

I'm just letting ya know

this "us and them" mentality is not a good idea. 

especially when your trying to "fish men"

Matthew 4:19 "And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

James 3:10-12 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh."
I might be the devils right now very much so.................................
1 Corinthians 5:5 "To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."
1 Timothy 1:20 "Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme."
I might very well of been handed completely over to the devil fully -------- I'm glad about it πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  Hey lucifer.................................................
that's bad sheri
we hate you sheri "for jesus"
Have a great day!
tootles
pictured below geese, walked by a lake last night 😁 Really large geeze, they looked really fancy in the lake, they fully looked like regal swans swimming out there.............
I hate christmas I loath this time of year fully
if that makes me terrible
if that even makes me the grinch fine
hate this time of year
cause the rest of the  year ------------ some people out there be hating SOME THEM EVEN HATING DURING CHRISTMAS
I hate fake bs

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

amen god amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment