Search This Blog

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Pray for me, I'm having a hard time shabbating, I'm trying to listen to a israel news show on daystar tv.................and there's just so much "wrong info" out there, or not 100% right info out there, and they trying to get me to hate muslims this morning.................I DON'T WANT TO HATE THE MUSLIMS...........AT ALL.....................I'm not in the mood.....................do unto others as you'd have done unto you is what the bible says WELL I WOULDN'T WANT ANYBODY HATIN ME FOR MY RACE!.......................

Pray for me, I'm having a hard time shabbating, I'm trying to listen to a israel news show on daystar tv.................and there's just so much "wrong info" out there, or not 100% right info out there, and they trying to get me to hate muslims this morning.................I DON'T WANT TO HATE THE MUSLIMS...........AT ALL.....................I'm not in the mood.....................do unto others as you'd have done unto you is what the bible says WELL I WOULDN'T WANT ANYBODY HATIN ME FOR MY RACE!.......................

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/references-to-jews-in-the-koran

From the Koran copy and pasted from the website above....................


The Cow


[2.40] O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me, I will fulfill (My) covenant with you; and of Me, Me alone, should you be afraid.

[2.47] O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.

[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

[2.83] And when We made a covenant with the children of Israel: You shall not serve any but Allah and (you shall do) good to (your) parents, and to the near of kin and to the orphans and the needy, and you shall speak to men good words and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate. Then you turned back except a few of you and (now too) you turn aside.

[2.88] And they say: Our hearts are covered. Nay, Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief; so little it is that they believe.

Ya there especially if you keep reading lot of talking badly about jews. But not all of it is "bad about the jews"

This is their own bible for the muslims....... "2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."

GOD IS LOVE!!!!!!!!
(I do have "theories" that the Koran is a holy book indeed........................
John 10:16 "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." - that the "voice" of Jesus could very well be in the Koran)
I'm just in general in 0% mood to hate on any races of people 
GOD IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
the shabbat is freaking stinking for me today 
I don't even know what sermons to listen to where today
where I could hear a sermon
that isn't hating on some race of people or another
so miserable is this shabbat for me today
or hating on witches, or satan worshippes, or jezebels, or ...........................lgbtq.....................................
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
god is the best
he's love
that's the best
not hating each other bsssssssssssssssssssss

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

I love all races

we all related anyways dna wise - true story - just slight shifts of dna between races of people's

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Browns classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................
getting so skinny.............feeling better to................(clearly horrible selfie taker if I have to twist my body around to get a "side body shot") last night though, near everyone was looking at me at trader joes - and I had to pretend I didn't notice - MY ACTING SKILLS ARE HORRIBLE. If you super skinny and blonde.............people look. But like I think the blonde hair looks best on me, I really do.........................







0 comments:

Post a Comment