Search This Blog

Friday, December 15, 2023

Jesus and Lucifer have BOTH been there for me, and I don't just mean a little bit. --- It's fine humans on earth aren't really there for me most them ain't, THEY ARE TO HOLY TO HAVE TO DO WITH ME. Way to holy they is, when you walk around outside you aren't looking at sinners, no not in america, it's "little house on the prairie" perfect people time over here! (besides I feel drag queens are giving us realness ------------ I feel I'm what 80% drag queen since how I also like to do makeup some which ISN'T WHAT AMERICA'S ABOUT -- america prefers 0% of their women wearing makeup but wear dresses long dresses but have NO FUN, NO MAKEUP OR JEWELRY NO FUN NEVER ONLY MISERY FOLLOWING JESUS so they don't be "jezebels" with the "jezebel spirit" no over here in america the ladies must work full time jobs most em, and change car tires, pour oil in their cars etc.!) And do EVERY WEEK MANY MAN THINGS over here in america..................WHY CAUSE EVERYONE'S SO HOLY OVER HERE AND SINLESS AND AWESOME IN AMERICA.....................

 Jesus and Lucifer have BOTH been there for me, and I don't just mean a little bit. --- It's fine humans on earth aren't really there for me most them ain't, THEY ARE TO HOLY TO HAVE TO DO WITH ME. Way to holy they is, when you walk around outside you aren't looking at sinners, no not in america, it's "little house on the prairie" perfect people time over here! (besides I feel drag queens are giving us realness ------------ I feel I'm what 80% drag queen since how I also like to do makeup some which ISN'T WHAT AMERICA'S ABOUT -- america prefers 0% of their women wearing makeup but wear dresses long dresses but have NO FUN, NO MAKEUP OR JEWELRY NO FUN NEVER ONLY  MISERY FOLLOWING JESUS so they don't be "jezebels" with the "jezebel spirit" no over here in america the ladies must work full time jobs most em, and change car tires, pour oil in their cars etc.!) And do EVERY WEEK MANY MAN THINGS over here in america..................WHY CAUSE EVERYONE'S SO HOLY OVER HERE AND SINLESS AND AWESOME IN AMERICA.....................

In america

we got me

and the satan worshipping celebrities (cause that's what you all think that the celebrities worship satan - AND SO WHAT IF THEY DO????????????)

are they entertaining you providing some "value" 

some escape from your reality of bills and disease?????????????

honour all men the bible says
but how is it in perfect little house of the prarie america
that mostly fellow christians
like so much to label people as "satan worshippers" 
as "satanic" 
WHICH ISN'T YOU HONOURING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
NO IT AIN'T LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE

1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."
what about us sheri your not honouring us the little house on the prairie of america
ya I am

your better then me and I'm telling you your better then me

cause i'm over here
friends with JESUS AND LUCIFER

For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
- well go ahead and do it to me then god
go ahead
I'm your "dirty little secret" america..............










0 comments:

Post a Comment