Search This Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2023

newsflash, my christian family supposedly 100% christian, HAS HAD FAMILY GET TOGETHERS WITHOUT ME NOT INVITING ME - why because I love satan................oh I have the receipts..................................

 newsflash, my christian family supposedly 100% christian, HAS HAD FAMILY GET TOGETHERS WITHOUT ME NOT INVITING ME - why because I love satan................oh I have the receipts..................................

Amber "big sis" (not dna related to me though) she like didn't invite me to at least 1 family get together
because I love satan
and she is a christian so she can't be "tainted" by even being in my presence. 
now that ain't what the bible says to do
but some pastors out there EVIDENTALY are preaching hate and general "funkiness" THEY MUST BE!
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," - Now I don't hate amber she hates me "for jesus" as does many of my family, they both hate me a lot of them and they like to laugh at me. But Luke 6:27 to me, to me, is saying have that "satan worshipper" sheri over to the family get togethers. BUT MOST MY SELF PROFESSED CHRISTIAN FAMILY HAS ANOTHER VERSION EVIDENTALLY OF THE BIBLE THAT DON'T INCLUDE LUKE 6:27 AT ALL F THAT BIBLE VERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fine, most my family by now has laughed at me
a lot
I'm not really wanting to be in my family 
I know that sounds bad
I guess
if not wanting to be in a family where you are a joke and laughed at is bad????????
my mom keeps e-mailing me though
I get it
she's trying to heed Luke 6:27
but most of her "christian" family likes instead to butt ffffffffffffffffff's Luke 6:27 

the bible contradicts itself often
and does say not to fellowship with "devils" 
but
I'm not at all what this verse is speaking about
these verses are speaking about "sacrificing" buying spending all your money or a big bit of it...................on designer clothing....................................
1 Corinthians 10:19-21 "What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils."
I ain't been buying designer clothing
or purses
instead I been donating to "Donors Choose" lately. 
And before that I was also mostly donating money to charities. 
let's not pretend
that gucci ain't for many people a "idol" 
prada - idol
Ralph Lauren - idol
etc. etc. 
can you be a "innocent fan" of these brands
yes I believe so
if the collecting of these clothing pieces is done slow - slow enough you still have time and money for god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gonna say money for god to.......................
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
to do "good works" most the time takes money, even if your just counting the gas spent..............that's still money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these kids are totally earth people
but I appreciate the "I'm a space alien" game πŸ‘
some you 
so into being poor for jesus
you ain't gots no money to do anything for god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tootles
people think I'm stupid and can't "clock" people out there, I can ------------- they buying much to expensive houses and cars...............most em ain't got no money left
and then 
they all hanging out with each other
broke as jokes most em
thinkin THEY ARE BETTER THEN ME
they got debt
they got fantasy most em
they don't got money to lend to nobody....................
Luke 6:34
And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
  so they might as well be like most my family and butt fffffffffffffffffff  Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," F god Jesus and his word real good f that with that many bills and debt. 
good plot most my family that butt f's Luke 6:27 πŸ‘

I ain't over here hating them naw
they likely so in debt
they had to laugh at me for loving satan
just to have some "pretend relief" in their wallets
πŸ’΅πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ’²πŸŽπŸ’΄πŸ’ΆπŸ’―
yesterday while shabbating - true story many pastors smack talking Lucifer (and they really shouldn't do that). 

John 1:1-3 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
god made Lucifer
and
Lucifer and his men were never given a chance to repent - though someone commented on my blog "well why didn't lucifer and his men just repent give their lives to jesus" or some shiz to that effect someone did comment on my blog because lucifer and his men were never given a chance. 
not only were they never given a chance

hell was created specifically for lucifer and his men
god FULLY PLANNIN TO HAVE 0% MERCY ON LUCIFER AND HIS MEN...................

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

my very goth butt

loves lucifer and his men

(some his men have lost their minds I do believe) 

forever

and bats

and cemetaries

and nearby lake where bats fly at night it's so nice

etc. 

I am like puzzled with the continent of africa
are the people there being given free condoms?
are condoms from usa all defective and not working?????????????????
cause like
there's like people having babies tons there
droughts yearly
yet tons of babies happening
starvation yearly
yet tons of babies happening

either they ain't getting free condoms from usa

or usa condoms are all defective!!!!!!!!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment