Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

I like don't like church often, most churches are boring buzzkills (besides the mega church often caters to me with decent music not killing me sermons). But like for real JUST SO YOU KNOW..................if you like don't go to a church people think your like not a christian then ---------- JUST SO YOU KNOW. 1 John 2:19 "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." Things are ruff I know for most of you, most of you only live nearby "total buzzkill" style churches.........................

I like don't like church often, most churches are boring buzzkills (besides the mega church often caters to me with decent music not killing me sermons). But like for real JUST SO YOU KNOW..................if you like don't go to a church people think your like not a christian then ---------- JUST SO YOU KNOW. 1 John 2:19 "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." Things are ruff I know for most of you, most of you only live nearby "total buzzkill" style churches.........................

1st hubby I no share his e-mail to me today. 
but he's getting me excited
he knows my soul is a def leppard song of some sort or another
that I'm also a BEAST IN THE FIELD...................
Been days where I walked like a normal person
you know how them is
they like to back stab and gossip
Ephesians 4:31 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:"
but lately...........................
Matthew 12:20 "A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory." I been walkin "beast style"
YOU GOT TO FEEL IT IN YOUR BLOOD 1ST HUBBY LIKE I DO................
YOU GOT TO
YOUR A BEAST TO
never forget when being fancy my 1st husband
pinky out
https://cliseetiquette.com/raised-pinky-fingers-scone-slicing-tea-faux-pas/
I couldn't find a "pinky out" emoji
but my pinky been out
so long 
it's exhausted
still it's out
What's that?
Oh that's another one them chicks with a soul of a Def Leppard song - hell that chick might be a few Def Leppard albums....................................
Hebrews 10:20-25 "By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."
  Back to my point.....................it I think it the case that one can be a christian and not go to church. For the bible says......................
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  But if you like stop going to church altogether, people really do I believe, decided that you are atheist, or something like that. 1 John 2:19 "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." 
I'm just lettin ya know what goes on in some people's minds out there
now
it's true
I'm potentially deemed by the entire earth as a satan worshipper
so it would appear that my going to church is for nothing
but alas....................
1 Corinthians 1:21 "For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."
true
true true true
you can also be saved "by the foolishness of preaching" - via the internet
I mean do you
do you
Have a great day. 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Yerkish's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................



0 comments:

Post a Comment