Search This Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2023

I could be a nobody, ya I could be. And die soon, a christian death my head chopped off in Jesus christ glory. Ya, that glorious "nobody" type death style soon......................

I could be a nobody, ya I could be. And die soon, a christian death my head chopped off in Jesus christ glory. Ya, that glorious "nobody" type death style soon......................

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
the glory

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

433

🧚🏼

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

either way

either team

ya

likes a little

glory.........................






0 comments:

Post a Comment