Search This Blog

Monday, December 11, 2023

Today listening to a church service I heard the pretty chrsitian ladies GOD'S GOING TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN bible verse Revelation 2:23 "and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works." GOD LOOKS AT THE HEARTS NOT THE MAKEUP THIS IS THE ENTIRE PROBLEM WITH CHRISTIAN MEN HATING AND TRYING TO SHAME PRETTY CHRISTIAN WOMEN...................

Today listening to a church service I heard the pretty chrsitian ladies GOD'S GOING TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN bible verse Revelation 2:23 "and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works." GOD LOOKS AT THE HEARTS NOT THE MAKEUP THIS IS THE ENTIRE PROBLEM WITH CHRISTIAN MEN HATING AND TRYING TO SHAME PRETTY CHRISTIAN WOMEN...................

I've always had a horrible time being a christian but lately is special times

due to how much pastor mens go off on "jezebel" sermons hating on women

and going off on "lgbtq" sermons likely hating on lgbtq

special times TRYING MY SANITY!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

I be's lately donating every smack day pretty well INCLUDING TODAY I DID..........to Donors Choose to help fund classrooms that is my passion to help kids. 

https://www.donorschoose.org/

it's more then 8 pages, just pages and pages and pages of classes I've helped fund in my "donors choose" account.
also my love for God
and God knows that
girls are supposed to like doing some makeup
looking pretty 
being feminine
that's what I don't get about all the pastors so attacking the "jezebel" the "jezebel spirit" attacking femininity womanhood being a lady a girl

just cause I wear makeup and am pretty don't mean I'm a jezebel
(maybe I should step the gas down on marilyn monroe pics some -------- but I look like marilyn monroe all the time so there is that to take into account ----- whether I have makeup on or not)

I'm sorry pastors that women have been so nasty to you
but you shouldn't take your hate out on me!!!!!!!!!!
and all the other pretty ladies
in a time
when you also are against LGBTQ

you know often what sort of ladies is straight
feminine ones
feminine ones
that likes some makeup
ya ----- there are lipstick lesbians.........but from all I see around me it do look to be most lesbians is butch is manly

femininity for ladies should be supported especially if you want ladies to be straight i feel
ladies should feel 
loved
and supported

but all ladies should - even butch ones
but I digress
makeup wearing ones feminity is good

if god made you a girl and you like makeup that shouldn't be attacked!!!!!!!!!!!

what they want me to ----------------- dress like a man and grunt for??????????????????????????????? THAT'S WHAT THE PASTORS WANT ME TO DO THEY WANT ME TO CHOP WOOD, DRESS LIKE A MAN AND GRUNT A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOME US LADIES IS BRICK HOUSES
THAT'S WHAT WE IS
WE AIN'T JEZEBELS
WE BUISY BEING BRICK HOUSES LIKE SOME US ALWAYS HAVE
TAKING WOMANHOOD BACK FROM THESE WOMEN HATING PASTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE THAT LIPSTICK MEN
LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄





 



0 comments:

Post a Comment