Search This Blog

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Fellow Christians you are driving me up the wall with you "all the lgbtq are headed" to hell sermons - EVERY WEEKEND LATELY WHEN I TRYING TO SHABBAT! I'm running across "all the lgbtq are headed" to hell style sermons I'M STRAIGHT MAN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS EVERY SMACK WEEKEND SHABBATING YOUR TORTURING ME! What if they just want to be sinners, since your most you so obsessed about it, why don't you post in front of all your churches or before all your programs on you tube and daystar tv and tbn (warning all lgbtq are headed to hell) SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR SERMONS ABOUT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME ANYMORE - KILLING ME (4,106,887,907 Current male population (50.5%) and 4,032,732,835 Current female population (49.5%) as of a few seconds ago. GOD LIKES BABIES I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - DEAR CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!.......no hate but damn I've been TORTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........NAIL ME UP ON THE CROSS WITH JESUS'S NOT THERE ANYMORE RESURRECTED BODY AND GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................

Fellow Christians you are driving me up the wall with you "all the lgbtq are headed" to hell sermons - EVERY WEEKEND LATELY WHEN I TRYING TO SHABBAT! I'm running across "all the lgbtq are headed" to hell style sermons I'M STRAIGHT MAN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS EVERY SMACK WEEKEND SHABBATING YOUR TORTURING ME! What if they just want to be sinners, since your most you so obsessed about it, why don't you post in front of all your churches or before all your programs on you tube and daystar tv and tbn (warning all lgbtq are headed to hell) SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR SERMONS ABOUT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME ANYMORE - KILLING ME (4,106,887,907 Current male population (50.5%) and 4,032,732,835 Current female population (49.5%) as of a few seconds ago.  GOD LIKES BABIES I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - DEAR CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!.......no hate but damn I've been TORTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........NAIL ME UP ON THE CROSS WITH JESUS'S NOT THERE ANYMORE RESURRECTED BODY AND GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................
https://countrymeters.info/en/World
"Unbreakable heaven" 
only thing I can think of LGBTQ
is that there are a lot of "secret lgbtq" and they want you to suffer with them bad
we all have crosses to bear though following jesus
we all supposed to 
deny ourselves
take up our crosses 
and follow jesus daily
.............
maybe that's don't to drugs for some people
maybe that's uhhhhhhhhh don't get drunk anymore for some people
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
..............maybe for some people that would be being straight and having some babies
I think 
if god mad you lgbtq
which the bible says god turns people lgbtq
HE AIN'T GOING TO BRING YOU TO NOTHING HE CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF THAT!
   Romans 1:26 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:"
   Mark 10:26-27 "And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." ---------- I ain't sweating the salvations of the LGBTQ like the rest of the body of christ or 99% of them if we going by how much like diahrea "all the LGBTQ are headed to hell" sermons are preached DRIVING ME PAST UP THE WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
   
god is powerful to save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 4:20
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
power
power
power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bonus song........................

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
and besides the word of god being powerful GOD HAS POWER
SO MUCH POWER GOD HAS
THAT ELON MUSKS ROCKET PIERCED THE FIRMAMENT - LIQUID SPEWED ON OUT AND THEN IN THE VIDEO ABOVE UNLESS IT'S BAD FOOTAGE OF THIS ROCKET - YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT I SAW HAPPEN THE FIRMAMENT WAS REPAIRED NEAR INSANTLY
NEAR INSTANTLY
CAUSE GOD IS POWERFUL!














0 comments:

Post a Comment