Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Radical truth for today ------- EVERYONE HAS A HARD ETERNITY I DO BELIEVE. So bestest we love each other, nomadder if we on "team satan" or "team jesus" or still "in the valley of decision" Joel 3:14 "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision." There isn't really such a thing as "atheist" ----------- they just ain't decided yet that's all.....THEY GONNA HAVE TO DECIDE SOON..............................(line crossing is real to) - while still "team jesus" -- though according to most my family I am "team satan" WHICH IS PERFECT CAUSE CHRISTIANS GONNA DIE MAYBE SOON!!!!!!!! -- but like you know in my "permanent villian era" : )...................I like being a villian it's fun..................saints, saint donating money all the time to the poor - just stay poor from my experience, I'M IN POOR LAND FOR JESUS OH YA.............while also a line crosser..............do the math people do the math.................

 Radical truth for today ------- EVERYONE HAS A HARD ETERNITY I DO BELIEVE. So bestest we love each other, nomadder if we on "team satan" or "team jesus" or still "in the valley of decision"  Joel 3:14 "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision." There isn't really such a thing as "atheist" ----------- they just ain't decided yet that's all.....THEY GONNA HAVE TO DECIDE SOON..............................(line crossing is real to) - while still "team jesus" -- though according to most my family I am "team satan" WHICH IS PERFECT CAUSE CHRISTIANS GONNA DIE MAYBE SOON!!!!!!!! -- but like you know in my "permanent villian era" : )...................I like being a villian it's fun..................saints, saint donating money all the time to the poor - just stay poor from my experience, I'M IN POOR LAND FOR JESUS OH YA.............while also a line crosser..............do the math people do the math.................

most people are satan's/Lucifers

yep

you know what that means???????????????

most the world is pry going goth

\most goth's boo marilyn manson
but sometimes the guy has a point
amen marilyn manson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
note in Revelation 7:14 the words "great tribulation" it's gonna happen to most people.........many people......................on BOTH TEAMS YO'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
both teams loose jobs - sometimes
both teams GET ARTHRITIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - NEAR 50 ME IS SPICEY 😂
Swear somedays there ain't even a heaven or a hell to me ---- THERE'S ARTHRITIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Not only are my legs numb sometimes, my feet are sometimes also numb...................my spine arthritis couldn't leave the bone arthritis in my right leg all alone..............................my spine arthritis today is like "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey" 
🦴
people bestest not say the words "you don't have a backbone" around me - that phrase makes me hopeful hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahah
right now ok
my life is horrible ok
I poor - no friends (my 1 best friend just moved way to far away)
back to my point I'm poor that means no friends
THAT'S CLEAN IN THE BIBLE.................
Proverbs 14:20 "The poor are shunned even by their neighbors, but the rich have many friends."
I'm telling you bible stuff right now.
I'm poor with no friends aka proverbs 14:20
right
cause the bible is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suffering all kinds for the lord
cause if you don't have likes or views to save your life online so bad you were attacked like I was - you had to leave facebook, instagram, and tik tok
and you like
dieing of arthritis
and your arthritis best friend "extreme asthma" sometimes also shows up when your peloton biking but not so often since going mostly vegan.
.....................that's the ultimate "suffer bus"
(I could be the most saint??????????????????????????)
I might be
nearly the Lord Jesus....................

via GIPHY

  Are you tryin to flex sheri?????????????????? 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  I'm making a secret point...............................

The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
I've always been a bit of a "line crosser" - true story
the only difference between my "line crossing" of the past and my current "line crossing" is my current "line crossing" is determined to be permanent aka my "permanent villian era"
I AIN'T SAYING I AIN'T SERVING THE LORD
naw
I still donate near daily to "'donors choose" (eventually I might take a break from that or move onto some other charity or something)
I poor
I suffering for God/JESUS
Romans 8:18
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
I mean
my hair is currently purple
my nail polish is black currently you know the devil color
I still love frisbee golfing
kayaking (haven't did that in a minute) 
uh
and living dead makeup - must look like corpse though!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT AIN'T A JEZEBEL THAT'S A CORPSE........................................
💀
TOOTLES

0 comments:

Post a Comment