Search This Blog

Monday, December 11, 2023

The "slow liife" and ordinariness is where it's at. Cause the "fast life" often entails drugs and alcohol and early deaths tragedly. It's hard for me the "slow life" cause I feel I'm actually meant for that fast type of life. Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." The fast life isn't rest, much, it's fast, tons of shopping and traveling and for some tons of working to..............but we supposed to want rest, we supposed to want the "slow life" (my brains are dented and broke I think).................

The "slow liife" and ordinariness is where it's at. Cause the "fast life" often entails drugs and alcohol and early deaths tragedly. It's hard for me the "slow life" cause I feel I'm actually meant for that fast type of life. Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." The fast life isn't rest, much, it's fast, tons of shopping and traveling and for some tons of working to..............but we supposed to want rest, we supposed to want the "slow life" (my brains are dented and broke I think).................

  1 Corinthians 9:23-25 "And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you. Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible." - In the fast lane of life, they run at such a "break neck speed" the wind hits their faces even....................I remember the wind hitting my face for miles and miles and miles when I was a long distance runner..............some of my favorite races were the ones on very windy days 😁

Psalm 23:1-3 "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." - You know Psalm 23:1-3 is talking about the "slow life" the slow life's "green pastures" -------------------- pry our backyards..............................................................(slow life gag)
My parents sat on their many porches cause my family moved a lot. 
Drinking beers. 
living slow
I don't know how they done enjoyed that so much??????????????????????????????
People talk about "spirit animals" 
I don't claim to know anything about what "spirit animal" I'd be?????
but I know 
in my soul
I'm definately a Def Leppard song........................
maybe this song????????????.......................
not some slow boring song I can promise you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but anyways
what inspired this blog post
1st hubby's e-mail today (location I don't talk about where these e-mails "from the otherside" are coming from)
like I been saying
whatever I go through in a day - then 1st husband will e-mail me ON THAT TOPIC.................stuffs that can't be coincidence, not for YEARS like that..............
Fine
slow life for me right now
ugh
I'm worser then the house of beelzebub I include selfies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?" - love that bible verse.
slow myself
slooooooooooooooow
slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
gag
gag
gag
gag
gag
dang it
have a great day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment