Search This Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2023

So I'm like currently my parents "dirty secret" that they even sent me e-mails they don't want people to know that I am their "dirty secret" (they are self professing christians but haven't attended church far as I know for years and years) ------------ is there ever going to be a day where I'm not people's "dirty secret" when my loving god/jesus and satan just BEING MYSELF will be ok????????? Cause I should be loved to I feel, I feel I should - really loved, not be people's "dirty secret"..................

 So I'm like currently my parents "dirty secret" that they even sent me e-mails they don't want people to know that I am their "dirty secret" (they are self professing christians but haven't attended church far as I know for years and years) ------------ is there ever going to be a day where I'm not people's "dirty secret" when my loving god/jesus and satan just BEING MYSELF will be ok????????? Cause I should be loved to I feel, I feel I should - really loved, not be people's "dirty secret"..................

I don't like it
I don't like being everyone's "dirty secret" for the people who's lives I am in. 
I realize I'm the devil
I understand
your all donating 100's and 100's a month
handing meals out to the poor
so much above me
but jesus
never said
in this bit of the bible
you must give 1000 dollars a month to be a christians and make it into heaven.................
Matthew 25

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

satan lucifer the man I do believe is my 1st husband please please come and get me 
I need to be not peoples "dirty little secret" anymore

jesus said above

"
Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." - that could be 1-2 people a month
or a year
idea
make a effort
do good to people I feel that is the idea
help people out!!!!!
CARE
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘


0 comments:

Post a Comment