I am a christian blogger. Though I do love the devil - lucifer.............he had no choice to be "the devil" Cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Let's not hate god xoxoo everyone, doin our best including Lucifer. If you e-mail me your only going to stress me out more then I already am but to be "easy to intreat" sheriwalz@gmail.com
yesterday I had on modest clothing, super baggy pants, no makeup (i put pic below) my real hair down..............but I WASN'T TRYING TO LOOK NICE................beware ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before walking into the soccer field (it has metal detectors etc.) in portland providence park................a employee young guy says "you go in that lane" and I was clearly following my son, and I was like "but I'm with him" and he's like "oh that's ok, you just go in that lane over there" so I go in the lane, and everytime I walked through the metal dector it beeped (brian and ian think the machine was turned all the way up "on accident" and that it was picking up my shoe lace grommets WELL IF IT WAS TURNED UP THAT HIGH THAT AIN'T NO ACCIDENT) ladies if you had a skirt on that day when they wave the wand and he bent all the way down and waved it even over my shoes trying to get a beep and HE COULDN'T GET NOT ONE BEEP WITH THE WAND..........(they would've saw your underwear if you were wearing a skirt that day).............they using that job to look close at ladies butts some the young guy employee's are (I MIGHT'VE BEEN THEIR ONLY TARGET BUT I DOUBT IT).........................it was 3 young guys working at that gate AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE THAT THEY HAD "WAVED OVER" SENT TO THAT GATE..................the farthest gate over to the side at the main entrance was the gate they were using.......REAL EMPLOYEE'S OF PROVIDENCE PARK.................
this is a terrible picture of me ok, but I wasn't wearing tons of makeup all I had on was lipstick. I wasn't trying to look "hot"............floral light jacket blue in picture SUPER BAGGY................
And another "angel e-mail" from Lucifer, most of them are angel e-mails pretty well every single one which I love that my 1st husband (Lucifer, Satan, the Devil e-mails me regularly).
this one particularly I feel prooves I ain't lost my mind
cause sometimes I think (oh I'm being targeted by fallen angels I'LL GET TO THINKIN THAT................that I'm a "crazy lady" and I'm being targeted by fallen angels
------- it don't help that people have called me crazy for years in my family and outside of my family BOTH
but I'm not crazy..................
todays e-mail from https://www.tut.com/
last night at providence park
they have dog food dishes that they have people put call phones in before walking through the metal detectors............
I put my phone in - tried to walk through -------- beep
then I put my watch in tried to walk through ---------- beep
then I put my hair barrette's in try and walk through ------------- beep
then I take out a plastic lip balm like a plastic container on the thing put that in walk through ----------- beep
so this was a many minutes ordeal
and then when they ran the want all over the front side and the back side of my body the wand didn't buzz off not 1 time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he went slow to when he was moving the wand past my butt to
I HAVE A BUTT
but point is ------ usa is a horny place
and it's dang dangerous to wear skirts in my estimation nearly EVER
you have a long skirt - that's DANGEROUS AF how you going to karate chop a guys nuts if your wearing a long skirt
WOMEN AND CHILDREN GET RAPPED MURDERED AND KILLED IN AMERICA OFTEN THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO KARATE CHOP WITH THEIR FOOTS I'M SAYING NUTS DAMN WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO LONG SKIRTS
BOOOOOOOOOOOO TO SHORT SKIRTS (THAT MEN COULD PUT A PHONE UNDER that happens out there I've seen the tiktoks)
boo to skirts in usa
and dresses
for the most part
unless there's some fancy event you are going to
IT'S TO DANGEROUS IN AMERICA FOR WOMEN AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!!
πππππ both my husbands going with lucifer when he get's here he get me forever πππππ
then brian can finally have friends and his family back to and that'll be good for him
and I'll finally have pry tons of friends and family and I NEED THAT FOR MY SANITY
though many days I do really well with 0 friends and no family living near me (besides brian's family - I in a "dog house" with my husbands family they christians that safe to say hate the devil WHICH THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO HATE THE DEVIL AND ANYBODY THAT LOVES HIM LIKE I DO - THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT)
didn't go to church today THERE'S MEN AND YOUNG TEEN GUYS AT CHURCH THAT'S FREAKING DANGEROUS
brian installing new closet for me - this is it this is the type and size of closet I need/want
where I can SEE MY CLOTHING, our 1970 closet that came with this house it's hard to see the clothing
- it's to cramed and bunched together
- the closets themselves are to dark
only costed like $120 this new closet system and I already know it's going to look good and be what I want for my closet right now
someday hopefully I'll have a walk in closet
guys mostly behave around me
last night was "rare"
-------- THEY MOTIVATE ME TO STAY BUFF THOUGH TELL YA THAT
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
THEY BESTEST STAY CLEAR OF ME AND PRAY FOR THEIR NUTS TO!
-------- but also I made a friend on the max
and usually nobody talks to me
(a hippy guy that also fears flying on airplanes, and is a Doja Cat fan : )
so evidentally
I think I don't look as great with no makeup and baggy clothing
but looks to be
I'm "the hottest ever" on earth with no makeup and baggy clothing on
JUST BEING NOTEFUL
I do like wearing a bight lipstick...............I think lipsticks brighten up my skin some
now that I'm back being a redhead (my real hair color is redhead I am a redhead) the redhair goes with my freckles and my freckles become the makeup in a sense...............when my hair is my natural shade which at the moment it actually the red parts is my real shade that's the light orange of my real hair.................the freckles look nice on me then...............my freckles are part of the look
and makeup really takes away from the freckles - blush, foundation
I often just put foundation on my rosacea on my chin which is going away
skirts, dresses boooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's to dangerous out there
Married 23+ years. 2 young adult kids. Work in the realistate industry. Loves Nordick Track ski machine's, kayaking.
I accept jesus as my lord and savior. But I am going with Lucifer once he get's to this earth. I don't want to die! I don't feel up to this point I've really lived life yet!
And I am rooting for Lucifer, he's a underdog like me. Trying his best I SWEAR IT, he's doing a job the job god created him to do cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Some you think Lucifer had some chance to repent - I DON'T SEE THOSE BIBLE VERSES?
Are the LGBTQ really all headed to hell? I HAVE HOPE FOR SOME OF THE LGBTQ 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." If you believe all LGBTQ are headed to hell - how then do you have hope for them? (if you say go to church and a LGBTQ is sitting next to you with their partner the 2 of them never planning on becoming straight people ever maybe married 20 years or more - yet your deeming them "doomed to hell") HOW THEN DO YOU HAVE LOVE FOR THEM - FOR "CHARITY" LOVE "HOPETH ALL THINGS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment