though pets are often real.........this dog. reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll...............I have a hard time getting a day did, this corgie is so nice.....................he bites my pet goats often I forgive him daily, sweatest little loving maniac corgie 💓💓💓.......................
Everything around us is FAKE LITERALLY THE BIBLE TELLS US EVERYTHING AROUND US IS FAKE only God, and Lucifer is real....................and we know now I deal with lucifer everyday though I trying to be saved and jesus does live in me. Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."........................https://www.tut.com/
I really believe Lucifer created a portal to e-mail me via tut.com..................
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
lucifer is real ok, real. You might think he is a piece of trash most you do it do look to be NOT ME I THINK HE IS VERY VALUABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the goodness of god is real to - but if your cut off it's over......................per the bible............
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
everybody dies that's real to........................even if for some that are immortal and never dieing it's a death inside the death that there is anything real out there besides god and satan......................it's all fake everywhere always........................................
dreams might as well die if you have some....................fake everywhere.......................................fake and evil...............everywhere.............people fake waiting wanting lusting fiending to screw you over........and they pry will.................AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
BUT THE BIBLE SAYS BE HAPPY GO PRAISE GOD
LEAD TO SLAUHGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............................DAILY..........................
Romans 8:35-37 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." - have a horrible day then I guess so you can keep on experiencing "the goodness of god" 👍crystals are pry fake to but somedays they feel like my hommies - let a girl have hope!



0 comments:
Post a Comment