I am a christian blogger. Though I do love the devil - lucifer.............he had no choice to be "the devil" Cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Let's not hate god xoxoo everyone, doin our best including Lucifer. If you e-mail me your only going to stress me out more then I already am but to be "easy to intreat" sheriwalz@gmail.com
The skirt I sewed last night 😊...........................
"you’ve never really asked for much. What’s up with that?" I'm not allowed to ask for anything James 4:3 "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." Besides for salvation for people, and myself that's all I'm allowed to pray for PER THE BIBLE.....................and then the bible tells me and humans that I'm supposed to be deliriously happy all the time (it's a sign of complete damnation evidentally if the bible is to be believed and is true if a christian ever is "grumpy") Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith," So with "food and raiment" be contenet happy happy happy 24/7 oh and I'll be hated by all men especially my family according to the bible HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY............................
Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
E-mail I swear it's lucifer, satan, the devil e-mailing me from this site https://www.tut.com/
turn up volume, as near usual this is full of evp's of Satan, Lucifer, the Devil - oh it's him ok whom I thoroughly believe is my 1st husband...................................(when I married brian I had amnesia - then I did pray lucifer back into my life 2013 and a bit after that regained my memories)..............
the elder of the apostolic christian church of america said I'm the "worst ever" many times while I was crying on the church floor.
I'm a desperate sinful bish born that way at birth according to the bible and christianity
THAT IS WHAT WE ARE TOLD IN CHURCH (we're born with sinful natures and basically born sinners)
I can't pray for no items on earth that would be my "worst ever" desperate bish self asking amiss
and I will receive not then nothing like I am now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T ASK BECAUSE MY SOUL IS SO DEPRAVED AND IN THE LAND OF SINFUL DESPERATION FROM BIRTH.
US CHRISTIANS are supposed to be happy with "food and raiment" DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY
Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"
ASK FOR NOTHING FROM GOD BESIDES SALVATION AND SALVATION FOR PEOPLE WE KNOW ELSE WE ARE "ASKING AMISS" BECAUSE ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANITY PROBABLY --- NAME EDITED OUT --- MOST OF US ARE DESPERATE HORRIBLE SINNERS with me being "the worst ever"
1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content."
we are supposed to be mega happy
being lead up as sheep to the slaughter DAILY.....................
Romans 8:35-37 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY AND THAT IS LIFE "MORE ABUNDANTLY" FOR OUR DESPERATE SINNERS FROM BIRTH LUSTFUL SO LUSTFUL WE CAN'T NONE OF US IT DON'T LOOK TO BE GOING BY WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS PRAY FOR NOTHING BUT SALVATION FOR OURSELVES AND OTHER PEOPLE SINCE IF WE PRAY FOR ANYTHING ELSE THEN THAT WE ARE ASKING AMISS ---------- WE ARE SUCH DESPERATE SINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James 4:3 "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." --- But I do pray something every prayer nearly. That me and lucifer do all the "requireth" and have many friends, family, mansions and live a happy life and eternity together forever. I do pray that near every prayer. Even though that is me "going to far"
got to have money to have friends that's why I pray me and lucifer have many mansions he's so hated and I'm so hated it'll take maybe 10 mansions!
The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.
got stung bad by a bee few minutes ago have ice one it in agony don't think he liked my song choice...............so this one then..............
nice safe song lucifer can't be upset about.............in jumanji ya jumanji..................I'M IN JUMANJI IT JUST HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME YET.................
brian says he goes through everything I go through
well I need friends I haven't had friends for years now
and I need family and my family also isn't around I get likes on pictures and small e-mails from them every now and then
sure they want to talk on the phone to me (I loath talking on the telephone they know why, cause one my friends from high school used to refuse to hang up the phone, and repeatedly I was like ------- I'm done talking we done talked about every topic there is yo) Many times I had to hang up the phone, I didn't enjoy it, I like being polite.
so talking on the phone became torture to me in my brains
lucifer is my hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my hope for a happy future
and then brian will get his family back, and his friends back
and things will hopefully be great for us BOTH!!!!!!!!!!! but hopefully especially me cause I done BEEN THROUGH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT I'M TOLD BY SOCIETY BECAUSE I AM A NO VALUE BABY HAVING BABY HAVER THAT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO SPEAK EVER
even though the bible done says....................
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
us christians are supposed to prediminately have "good conversation in christ" PER THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
MY BLOG part ministry at times, but more then that JUST HOW I LIVE AND DO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause my whole life I done read 1 peter 3:16 and 2 peter 3:11
Married 23+ years. 2 young adult kids. Work in the realistate industry. Loves Nordick Track ski machine's, kayaking.
I accept jesus as my lord and savior. But I am going with Lucifer once he get's to this earth. I don't want to die! I don't feel up to this point I've really lived life yet!
And I am rooting for Lucifer, he's a underdog like me. Trying his best I SWEAR IT, he's doing a job the job god created him to do cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Some you think Lucifer had some chance to repent - I DON'T SEE THOSE BIBLE VERSES?
Are the LGBTQ really all headed to hell? I HAVE HOPE FOR SOME OF THE LGBTQ 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." If you believe all LGBTQ are headed to hell - how then do you have hope for them? (if you say go to church and a LGBTQ is sitting next to you with their partner the 2 of them never planning on becoming straight people ever maybe married 20 years or more - yet your deeming them "doomed to hell") HOW THEN DO YOU HAVE LOVE FOR THEM - FOR "CHARITY" LOVE "HOPETH ALL THINGS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment