Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Christian witches cease and desist, this is me warning you so that your blood be not on my hands. God hates witchcraft, there is no "christian witchcraft" that pleases god 0%. I quitted witchcraft I don't do spells, I am merely people, wearing mostly black onyx for PROTECTION I AM VERY HATED MORE HATED THE LUCIFER, SATAN THE DEVIL WHO IS ACTUALLY VERY LIKED AND POPULAR..............................also I think witches are less likely to be kidnapped and killed badly usa christians ladies your just going to have to be kidnapped dismembered and eaten soon AND YOUR JUST GOING TO HAVE TO TELL YOURSELVES Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Since how usa america is such a dangerous place chalked full of guys like like the kidnap rape and eat women and children). Bible says kingdoms can't be divided against themselves else they wouldn't stand well it wouldn't make sense for satan's people to harm WITCHES..................(I am very hated though and it could be people want to curse me, I especially suspect this cause they have cursed me with their lips to my face MANY A TIME)...........PEOPLE DON'T BLESS ME...................THAT NEVER HAPPENS................

Christian witches cease and desist, this is me warning you so that your blood be not on my hands. God hates witchcraft, there is no "christian witchcraft" that pleases god 0%. I quitted witchcraft I don't do spells, I am merely people, wearing mostly black onyx for PROTECTION I AM VERY HATED MORE HATED THE LUCIFER, SATAN THE DEVIL WHO IS ACTUALLY VERY LIKED AND POPULAR..............................also I think witches are less likely to be kidnapped and killed badly usa christians ladies your just going to have to be kidnapped dismembered and eaten soon AND YOUR JUST GOING TO HAVE TO TELL YOURSELVES  Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Since how usa america is such a dangerous place chalked full of guys like like the kidnap rape and eat women and children). Bible says kingdoms can't be divided against themselves else they wouldn't stand well it wouldn't make sense for satan's people to harm WITCHES..................(I am very hated though and it could be people want to curse me, I especially suspect this cause they have cursed me with their lips to my face MANY A TIME)...........PEOPLE DON'T BLESS ME...................THAT NEVER HAPPENS................

EVP from lucifer, satan, the evil turn up volume (evp's from lucifer as near always)....................


  • Deuteronomy 18:10-12: "Let no one be found among you... who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD..." [1]
  • --- wearing protective stones to protect yourself isn't one "engages in witchcraft" most you have gone to far hating people, and tooken deuteronomy 18:10-12 to far added to it ADDED TO THAT BIBLE VERSE THAT DOESN'T SAY "IF YOU WEAR PROTECTION STONES THAT'S YOU BIG TIME CURSING PEOPLE DOING SUCH EVIL WITCHCRAFT WHEN IT AIN'T THAT'S JUST A REPENTED WITCH WANTING TO BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fact there ain't no such thing maybe even as "christian witchcraft" 
  • what you all doing copying me wearing crystals THAT'S DUMB THAT'S SHEER DUMB I'M THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE CURSED BY CHRISTIANS AND PEOPLE OFTEN THAT NEEDS THE PROTECTION REST YOU "CHRISTIAN WITCHES" YOU HAVE FRIENDS YOU POPULAR AF YOU AIN'T CURSED BY NOTHING QUIT IT
  • DON'T SEND YOURSELVES TO THE ETERNAL FLAMES OF HELL TO LOOK COOL!
  • 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
  • i don't practice the magic arts
  • I repeat I do not practice the magic arts
  • I am working hard to follow jesus and make it to heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment