Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

If your favoured you don't have to fear! Proverbs 3:4 "So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.".................

 If your favoured you don't have to fear! Proverbs 3:4 "So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.".................

  Proverbs 3:3-5 "Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." I believe there is going to be much more then 144,000 christians that go through basically the whole tribulation (most the body of christ I fully believe will be rapture mid tribulation bible proof below)
   Revelation 15:1-3 "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.  And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints."
  Revelations 15:1-3 indicates they "seven last plagues" are about to happen. But these saints in this bit of the bible WENT THROUGH AT LEAST AT LEAST HALF THE TRIBULATION. 
 I copy and paste from https://www.gotquestions.org/seven-seals-trumpets.html ....................
"""""""The seven seals include the appearance of the Antichrist (Revelation 6:1–2), great warfare (Revelation 6:3–4), famine (Revelation 6:5–6), plague (Revelation 6:7–8), the martyrdom of believers in Christ (Revelation 6:9–11), a devastating earthquake causing terrible devastation, and astronomical upheaval (Revelation 6:12–14). Those who survive the six seals are right to cry out, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?” (Revelation 6:16–17)."""""""""""
after that comes the 7 trumpets
spoken of above these 7 last plagues
"The seventh seal introduces the seven trumpet judgments. The trumpets include hail and fire that destroy much of the plant life in the world (Revelation 8:7), the death of much of the world’s aquatic life (Revelation 8:8–98:10–11), the darkening of the sun and moon (Revelation 8:12), a plague of “demonic locusts” that torture the unsaved (Revelation 9:1–11), and the march of a demonic army that kills a third of humanity (Revelation 9:12–21).

The seventh trumpet calls forth seven angels who carry the seven bowls of God’s wrath (Revelation 11:15–1915:1–8). The bowl judgments include painful sores afflicting humanity (Revelation 16:2), the death of every living thing in the sea (Revelation 16:3), the turning of rivers to blood (Revelation 16:4–7), an intensifying of the sun’s heat (Revelation 16:8–9), great darkness and an intensification of the sores from the first bowl (Revelation 16:10–11), the advance of the Antichrist’s armies at Armageddon (Revelation 16:12–14), and a devastating earthquake followed by giant hailstones (Revelation 16:15–21)." ------ from Got questions 
https://www.gotquestions.org/seven-seals-trumpets.html
 I know that's a lot of copy and paste but I do credit them fully. But back to my point.................if you havee "favour" in the sight of "god and man" ------------- I DO BELIEVE YOU GONNA BE OK!!!!!!!!!! 
I am favoured
I am blessed
goodness and mercy shall pursue me all the days of my life!
Psalm 23:6 "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of darkness.................
Psalm 23:4 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - I'm thick in that valley!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment