the things of this world are not supposed to be our concern
instead we are supposed to be concerned with the "things of god"
reading the bible
feeding the starving
praying for one another
to also note of Lucifer most of you's enemy that you want to hate a ton or "feel nothing" for
...........HE WANTS TO BE LIKE GOD - WELL THAT ISN'T A BAD DESIRE TO HAVE
GOD IS MERCIFUL
GOD CARES
Isaiah 14:14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
he wants to be like god
I believe he really wants to be LIKE GOD
that's not a bad thing
that's like
picking I don't know......................um.......................Jesus as a christian
AND WANTING TO BE LIKE CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have a word in christianity
it's the word "christ like"
/ (ˈkraɪstˌlaɪk) / adjective. resembling or showing the spirit of Jesus Christ.
We don't talk smack about people when they either are christlike or desire to be christlike that is a good thing to desire.
but so many are so eager to smack talk Lucifer
who desires to be like God!
Isaiah 14:14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." catch that word there "like" the most high
like
he don't want to replace God
HE WANTS TO BE LIKE GOD
WELL THAT IS A MEGA GOOD THING TO WANT TO BE LIKE
THE DEVIL IS LOVEABLE IN MY MIND
HE'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN MY MIND
THEN THE REST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST THAT EITHER
HATES HIM OR IS LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER'S FRIEND "FEELS NOTHING" FOR HIM
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
I believe Lucifer is going to fall to this earth soon, and bring light love and good things to this here earth!!!!!!!!! THE BIBLE CALLS HIM IN ISAIAH 14:12 THE "SON OF THE MORNING" FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS LUCIFER YOUR ENEMY
THEN WHY IS MOST IN THE BODY OF CHRIST NOT LOVING HIM???????
WHY IS IT SUCH A CRIME TO LOVE THE DEVIL?????????
WHO WANTS TO BE LIKE GOD
LIKE WE WANT TO BE LIKE JESUS
FEW
FEW
WANT TO BE
KILLERS, OR MOLESTORS, OR ALL THESE OTHER SINS THAT ARE VERY HARMFUL
NO
WE WANT TO LOVE
WE WANT TO CARE
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
I've solidly lost 1 friend because I love lucifer that's it that's the only reason...................well I am a goth a ton. And I like to hope for allllllllllllllllllll kinds of people on this earth and not on this earth. I don't deem lucifer a "lost cause" ----------- nope --------------- he wants to be "like" god.
HE WANTS TO BE LIKE GOD
AND
THE BIBLE CALLS HIM THE "SON OF THE MORNING"
0 comments:
Post a Comment