Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2022

You all don't have to go to my blog I know I'm not anybody. I'm lucky that's all. Good news my husband also knows how to read and agree's with me that the bible does indeed call Lucifer the "son of the morning" Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" So for sure at least 2 people on earth know how to read (everyone else I'm not sure) PEOPLE BE HATING ON LUCIFER/SATAN BAD OUT THERE OR as my super model best friend said she feels "nothing" for him (well that ain't her loving him)......................not loving THE SON OF THE MORNING - THE SON OF THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - She quit being friends with me because I love Lucifer.................

You all don't have to go to my blog I know I'm not anybody. I'm lucky that's all. Good news my husband also knows how to read and agree's with me that the bible does indeed call Lucifer the "son of the morning"  Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" So for sure at least 2 people on earth know how to read (everyone else I'm not sure) PEOPLE BE HATING ON LUCIFER/SATAN BAD OUT THERE OR as my super model best friend said she feels "nothing" for him (well that ain't her loving him)......................not loving THE SON OF THE MORNING - THE SON OF THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - She quit being friends with me because I love Lucifer................
   Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Just cause Lucifer is the devil don't mean 
there isn't clean 
a "call of God" on Lucifer's life
I BELIEVE THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I've tried my best to defend Lucifer on my blog.................tired myself out in this effort) 
maybe we'd care about each others souls more
if we stopped judging
stopped hating
start loving each other MORE
Isaiah 58:8-10 "Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward. Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;  And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:"
 ------------- side topic for this post. Somedays I think I'm "so humble" But there's been days I've blogged thinking I'm so important I'm not!
Galatians 6:3 "For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself." - we are ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL broken sinners, that's what Galatians 6:3 means..........whether we are christians, or we are witches, or satan worshippers etc. etc. 
  boasting is bad did you all know that........................
let's not boast ourselves up to be better then anyone...................
Romans 1:30 "Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,"
 But boast rather in God/Jesus............that should be our boast.............
(I supposed satan worshippers proper it wouldn't be bad for them to "boast" in Lucifer............my point is you know we all are sinners, that's my point...............all to often people hate one another when we should love one another and really pray for one another)
Psalm 44:8 "In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah."

I think a lot of people lately "boast" themselves are better then me
why
because I love Lucifer
that's a really bad reason to have pride that you hate someone that I love
the bible seriously calls lucifer
THE SON OF THE MORNING!!!!!!!!! 
that means
of value
OF VALUE
(I like Jumanjii, I dig being here now)
Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4Game Die on Apple iOS 15.4
all the rolls
came up aces
just wait a second..............
cause real love
it NEVER ENDS
1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."


0 comments:

Post a Comment